• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Needed - Requirements Inside

fultz835

Well first off let me start by saying, if it costs, I can't use it. This means:

No Domain Only Hosts
No Pay then Returns (rebates)
No "Just Pay the Activation and the hosting is free"
No "Buy a domain, get free hosting for a year"

Now that that's out of the way, I am a busy guy, however im not an idiot. I know that it is not free to provide hosting. I understand that it costs you to host me, but I can NOT post for hosts.

That said, here are the things I will need:

-100mb Space
-5GB Data Transfer (a.k.a. Bandwidth) for starters - My site may outgrow this, I can't make any promises. It would be nice if it did outgrow 5GB for you to expand if it was needed since if im using 5gb bandwidth that means my site has a lot of traffic.
-No Popups, No Ad Banners, No Text Links, NO FORCED ADs.
-Cpanel, PHP, CGI, FTP, At least 2 MySQL Databases.
-No File Size Limits

What I can do in return for the hosting is put you (the host) in the links section. I know this isn't much and what im asking may seem a bit outrageous but I really need it and I can't afford to pay for hosting. Im providing my website and it's content as a free service to gamers (it's a gaming site) and I can't afford to have that come out of my pocket as much as I love making game related content.

If you can help me out you can either PM me or send me an email at fultz835@yahoo.com.

Thanks, Fultz.

Honestly what you are asking for isn't hard to get via our Pay by Post™ Points model. I think you may be used to the x number of posts per month webhosting providers when you say "I can NOT post for hosts.".

With our new program (still being worked on at the moment but, will be finished shortly) you are awarded so many points for the contents of your post and not just the raw number. (Just so you know, it is alot easier than the normal way!)

Feel free to give us a look and tell me what you think. :)

Freebie Boy

NOT ONLY ARE YOU A BOARD BASHER...YOU ARE A CHEAP ONE AS WELL...

DIG INTO YOUR POCKETS AND STOP ASKING FOR FREE HOSTING..

:shame: :confused4 :shame:

At the rate you are posting, I don't see why you can't post for web hosting and since you can put a link, why can't you put a banner or small ad? What are requesting is not impossible but hosts will most probably ask for something other than a link in return. :p

Um, This post is over half a month old. I already have two hosts. As for why I don't use ads: they are ugly and disalign your site unless you build a site around the ads. Posting for hosts sucks. I knew when I posted this I wouldn't have time to post 200 posts a month or whatever it is post for hosts' ask for.

Last edited:
Cheap...cheap...cheap

fultz835 said:
Um, This post is over half a month old. I already have two hosts. As for why I don't use ads: they are ugly and disalign your site unless you build a site around the ads. Posting for hosts sucks. I knew when I posted this I wouldn't have time to post 200 posts a month or whatever it is post for hosts' ask for.

BOTTOM LINE IS YOU ARE CHEAP......JUST ADMIT TO THAT!!!!!

beantown said:
BOTTOM LINE IS YOU ARE CHEAP......JUST ADMIT TO THAT!!!!!

Don't get mad because I bashed your host because it's not free. The only people I "Bash" are people that ask for it by not reading the TOS when POSTING and people who make lame attempts at bashing other people such as what you are trying to do now..

What the hell do you think they call this freewebspace.net for jerky? Certainly not so you can spam your stupid offers with your gay little 1gb bandwidth all over the free hosting offers forums and then ask for money after the free 3 months is up. If you can't back up your shit then don't talk it.

You obviously didn't read my post since I stated in it that I already have 2 hosts now. Look who's calling cheap, cheap. You are charging for 700mb Space 1GB Bandwidth.

Last edited:
fultz835 said:

You already grossed 200 posts here already. You do have the time. There's few 200 posts per month requirements from what I know. 15 posts a month seem the more reasonable one which I can do in 1 hour. :p As for banners, disalignment is caused by amateur web designers and webmasters. I haven't got any problems with Adsense ads so far.

FreeWebspace.net is featuring free web hosts as well as paid web hosts and I think they are equally important. Paid web hosts are paid usually for the tech support rather than the webspace and bandwidth so that's usually why they can offer realtime support. :p

jiehao85 said:
You already grossed 200 posts here already. You do have the time. There's few 200 posts per month requirements from what I know. 15 posts a month seem the more reasonable one which I can do in 1 hour. :p As for banners, disalignment is caused by amateur web designers and webmasters. I haven't got any problems with Adsense ads so far.

FreeWebspace.net is featuring free web hosts as well as paid web hosts and I think they are equally important. Paid web hosts are paid usually for the tech support rather than the webspace and bandwidth so that's usually why they can offer realtime support. :p

I believe I have told you already I have two webhosts. This post is over half a month old. Banners, disalignments or no disalignments are ugly and unprofessional. :rolleyes2

jiehao85 said:

when you are FORCED TO POST as compared to POST WILLINGLY, there is a difference

Back