• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting request

ndiniz

First off, I haven't requested any free hosting in a while. I do know that I don't want any "post to host". Since I have no idea of how much space I need or want, how much bandwidth I need or want, or how many email addresses I want, among some other things, I do know I want unlimited my SQL databases, fantastico, and/or softalicious, RVSiteBuilder, a subdomain, (preferrably hosted somewhere in the US), and anything else you guys can come up with. I'll allow you (the hosts) to make me offers, and I will choose which one fits me.

Last edited:
First off, I haven't requested any free hosting in a while. I do know that I don't want any "post to host". Since I have no idea of how much space I need or want, how much bandwidth I need or want, or how many email addresses I want, among some other things, I do know I want unlimited my SQL databases, fantastico, and/or softalicious, RVSiteBuilder, a subdomain, (preferrably hosted somewhere in the US), and anything else you guys can come up with. I'll allow you (the hosts) to make me offers, and I will choose which one fits me.

Something is a little strange about your request. "Have no idea how much space you need or want" makes hosts nervous because of your next part, "unlimited my SQL databases, fantastico, and/or softalicious, RVSiteBuilder... and anything else you guys can come up with."

Your first mistake is the tasty "U-Word". I guarantee you do not need "Unlimited databases." How do I know? Because surprise, "Unlimited" is rather larger than the ... let's guess... 12 you have data for.

That last phrase is "anything else you guys can come up with" says that either you are not using your account alone (subleasing it?) or else that you are Feature Hunting, which leads to poor quality offers.

I am open to suggestions on how I can improve what I've already stated so it's more clear to what I'm saying.

I am open to suggestions on how I can improve what I've already stated so it's more clear to what I'm saying.

How much clearer does "What exactly do you plan on hosting?" have to get? Also as Tao states, you do not need unlimited anything.

Then go visit this vendor to scout out what you are thinking. Then come back when you decide something isn't working for you.

----

- 500GB Data Transfer
- 5GB Disk Space
- Fast 100mbit Internet Connection
- Automated Instant Activation
- yourname.ulmb.com
- yourname.com.net.sc
- PHP & MySQL
- 99.9% Uptime
- FTP & Browser Uploads
- POP3 and SMTP Email Service
- Advanced Powerful Spam Filtering
- One-click Contact Form
- Web-based Control Panel
- Multiple Domains under single account
- Real-time Statistics
- Email Forwarding
- Download Full Account Backup
- Free Technical Support
- Domain Name Registration
- User Accounts/Subusers (allows you to create limited access accounts for other users)

Signup at
http://www.unlimitedmb.com/

Only signups from United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland.

For a demo of the control panel login with
User: demo
Pass: demo

And yet another request that avoids the questions laid upon him.

If you refuse to state what you will be hosting, it will be safe to assume the host themselves will believe you will want to host illegal material.

Back