• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Site for Sale.

RubyRingTech

Free Hosting Site for Sale.

Domain Name: Freehostingwith.us
Forum Software: phpBB3
Panel: TheHostingTool
Clients: 9
Current Disk Space Used:
Main Site: 34MB's
Cllients Sites: 5MB's
Current Server Panel: cPanel
Traffic: Little to None.
Money Made: None.
Domain Registrar: GoDaddy
Domain Expires: July 3, 2011

Reason for Sale: Don't have time to push project.

Starting Bid: $20.00

Included in Sale: Domain Name, Site, Clients. Once sale is complete, you will receive an email with the download links to all the cPanel tar.gz files. If Godaddy customer, I will push the domain over to you.

Thank you,
Anthony

Where is all of this hosted at? Do you have a dedicated server? Are you using some kind of reseller plan somewhere? If so, who is your parent company?? Thanks.

@deeplilst, we (Ruby Ring Technologies) is/are the parent company. Our servers are in the Softlayer Dallas TX DC. However honestly this has nothing at all to do with the sale of this small free host.

Thanks,
Anthony

Yeah it does. Unless all you're doing is selling the sites themselves and requiring that the purchaser transfer everything off your servers.

To anybody that is interested in this sale, please let me recap and add to the original post I made.

Included in Sale: Domain Name, Site, Clients. Once sale is complete, you will receive an email with the download links to all the cPanel tar.gz files. If Godaddy customer, I will push the domain over to you.

So what this means is that there are 9 clients and 1 main site. So once the sale is complete, I will send you a thank you email with 10 links to cPanel.tar.gz backups that I will make of the current site and clients.

You will have to download these files to your server/vps or reseller account. IF you don't have a server or a vps or reseller account, we are more then willing to help you out with this, you can check out our packages at http://rubyringtech.com for the record currently this sale will fit on one of our Reseller 1 Plans which start at an additional $1.95/month.

If you have any questions that I did not cover here, please let me know.

Thanks,
Anthony

Back