• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting to 1 person (MYSQL DB,PHP,PERL,ASP)

Lovellz

Hey PeePz,

I've got some hosting on a dedicated server as i know the admin. so I've decided to host someone, since lots of peepz here just can't seem to find a good enough host for there needs :)

You do not need a Domain for the hosting eithier ! :)

what you get :
1 FTP Acccount
1 MYSQL Database
30 Megs of space
2gig of bandwidth
ASP
PERL
PHP
SSI
Frontpage Extensions

requirements :
atleast 400 hits a day
you MUST enter a code into your ENTRANCE Page which creates a popup which helps me pay for the hosting.

I will only host 1 person at the moment , and i might host another person ..

How to get hosting
Site URL :
hits Per Day :
do you have a hits counter : y/n

http://www.lovellz.uni.cc / http://216.180.250.89

Last edited:
Originally posted by MaXAngel
hey making fun of me :D

w00t i ain't making fun of you mate :)

just offering space for the less fortunate ;)

anyways, you best keep checking your email mate for all your applications !! :)

good luck :D

nope til now no application :(

normally people would ask every day in ten topics for such an offer..
and allthough it is only dsl its fast enough, and hey its for free and no ads! (except textlink)

or is it the operating system :D ;)

Must be the OS but anyway, great offer there Lovellz - Perl, PHP and even ASP. :biggrin2:

I guess your 500 hits/day requirement is too high, if they have that amount of hits, I think 2GB isn;t enough.

Originally posted by trenzterra
I guess your 500 hits/day requirement is too high, if they have that amount of hits, I think 2GB isn;t enough.
That is more than enough, I average 4,600 a day and 4-5GB is used.

Todays stats (and it is only midday here):

Average Per Day 4,679
Average Per Visit 2.9
Last Hour 196
Today 2,268
This Week 32,755

You must have a domain right? I think many free users don't have domains because it's a paid option... and probably many do not satisfy the "hits" criteria...

maybe they don't get 400 hits a day? I know i don't lol. :rolleyes: :eek: I only get 200-250 a day. If it gets better quick I'll contact you! Probrably will be taken son though :)

Maybe you should asked for unique hits requirements. Anyone can put 400 little pictures on a page and thats 400 hits as soon as someone loads it.. so maybe unique hits would be the go.. ?

I would love to apply for your hosting, but my site is new. So I would only be getting maybe 30 visits a day at most. I think that is the main reason for no on eapplying, too high of a demand for visits.

Originally posted by Jan
That is more than enough, I average 4,600 a day and 4-5GB is used.

Todays stats (and it is only midday here):

Average Per Day 4,679
Average Per Visit 2.9
Last Hour 196
Today 2,268
This Week 32,755
I think you could be running a small site then. My site uses up 1GB of transfer and I only have 40 hits/day.

Originally posted by trenzterra
I think you could be running a small site then. My site uses up 1GB of transfer and I only have 40 hits/day.

well then convert your .bmp's to .jpg's ;)

Only thing i dont get, are the bits in bold, that i highlighted below.
Originally posted by Lovellz
Hey PeePz,

I've got some hosting on a dedicated server as i know the admin. so I've decided to host someone, since lots of peepz here just can't seem to find a good enough host for there needs :)

You do not need a Domain for the hosting eithier ! :)

what you get :
1 FTP Acccount
1 MYSQL Database
30 Megs of space
2gig of bandwidth
ASP
PERL
PHP
SSI
Frontpage Extensions

requirements :
atleast 400 hits a day
you MUST enter a code into your ENTRANCE Page which creates a popup which helps me pay for the hosting.

I will only host 1 person at the moment , and i might host another person ..

How to get hosting
Site URL :
hits Per Day :
do you have a hits counter : y/n

http://www.lovellz.uni.cc / http://216.180.250.89
Up the top it seems that you've been given the hosting, yet you say you need an ad to help pay for it. Im Comfused, i'm also just being very picky.

Back