• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting - Top rated host with cPanel and more!

jphilipson

Come join us on our top rated free hosting service at 0000free.com. Unlike the competition, we have the resources to provide quality, stable free web hosting services.

Our hosting features 1000 MB of space and 10 GB of bandwidth. If you need more room you can upgrade to our post 2 host plan, or become a gold member to double your space and bandwidth!

Complete Features:

1000-2000 MB space
10-20 GB bandwidth
No Ads!!
Free Domain Hosting options
Free cPanel Hosting
Fantastico Installer
POP3/SMTP Email
Webmail
PHP, Perl/CGI, ASP.NET, Python and Frontpage
MySQL and PostgreSQL Databases
Parked and Add-on domains
Sub-domains
FTP, File Manager and Sitecopy uploads

Join Now!

We know that you are hitting up in the free web hosting ;)

But can we know, who listed your web host as the top rated? (just to know:) )

~eSupun

eSupun said it all. Who rated you "Top Host", especially when the official launch was 2 months ago.

Well, it's not really hard to find if your good at the internet - also, if you read the forum rules, you really shouldn't be commenting on other host's posts.

I am versed with the rules, and since I am not a webhost I am not prohibited to.

Secondly, no webhost review site will rank a 2 month old host "Top Rated", period. So unless you care to back up your claim, do not state you are Top Rated.

I am versed with the rules, and since I am not a webhost I am not prohibited to.

Secondly, no webhost review site will rank a 2 month old host "Top Rated", period. So unless you care to back up your claim, do not state you are Top Rated.

ok, you win

Back