• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting with Cold Fusion?

Ok - this is what I am looking for - do you have ANY suggesions?

· no ads
· cold fusion
· FAST Server (!)
· database access (MySQL, MSAccess, whatever)

A CGI-BIN is not essential but would be nice - the amount of Webspace is not really important! ;) (..5 megs or more would be nice though!?)

I have tried http://www.cfm-resources.com and they are slow as hell, so please don't suggest them!

Thanx for any help!
BrAiN..

Originally posted by lpok
http://www.cfm-resources.com offers Cold Fusion with no ads, but I'm not sure if they offer databases. The member's site takes some time to load, but that's probably just my shitty connection. :)

Please read the original post before you post! He/she has already tried cfm-resources and he dosen't like it.

Originally posted by lastactionhero
He/she has already tried cfm-resources and he dosen't like it. [/B]
How do you know it's a "he"? ;)

BTW, cfm-resources is extremely slow..... not just your "shitty connection" :)

wreckedhim.com - that was the first one I ever found - only they are not accepting new sign-ups and, well, look at the site... they seem a bit dodgy!! LOL

Originally posted by LeX
Originally posted by Nick
Originally posted by LeX
How do you know it's a "he"? ;)

hmm...

Originally posted by lastactionhero
He/she has already tried cfm-resources and he dosen't like it.

Uh LeX, lastactionhero said...

...Nevermind. [/B]
uhh... Nick? I was referring to this...

Uh... LeX? If he pointed he/she then ...uh, it is understood... Like in a lot of game manuals at the begining they state that they mean he/she but to save space they just refer to the player as he.

And Uh... LeX. I said uh... 'Nevermind' so uh.... why did you think I was uh.... pointing out a mistake :confused:

Uhh.. Nick? Perhaps you didn't see that ";)" smilie after what I said? Uhh, like, that meant I was joking, and that it didn't really matter? Uh....... :)

Originally posted by LeX
Uhh.. Nick? Perhaps you didn't see that ";)" smilie after what I said? Uhh, like, that meant I was joking, and that it didn't really matter? Uh....... :)

Uh.. LeX? I was following along with your uh.. joke. I just uh... didn't feel the need for a ;) because ... I uh... thought that you were uh... smart enough to pick up on that one uh... ok?

";)" <-- looks like winamp dude :D

Back