• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free hosting with domain pointing?

noeska

I am looking for a free host to host my family website. I already have a domainname working at mydomain.com. For now i used mydomain redirection services. That works ok, but the page is loaded inside an frame.

Recently i took a look at free domain hosts, but it seems that either i have to transfer my domain to them, what i do not want to do. Or that i have to change the dns server to theirs, that i do not want to do either. I like to keep using mydomain mail forwarding services. Also that keeps it possibe to setup subdomains for my family.

Now it should be possibe to use use domain pointing either to ip or (sub)domainname, are there any free webhosting services that support that?

That way i can keep my domain hosted at mydomain dns server and keep paying for the domain in my own country. It would be nice if the webspace could be free of ads, although i do not mind a text link or button (non-flashing).

Thanks for your answers in advance.

Back