• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting with Domain registration

aspwebserver

Hello fellas,

I thought its my duty to inform you guys that we are back to our free hositng policy with domain registration. Yes, for a limited time we are giving free windows and linux hosting with domain name registration. All features included!

The features that we are offering are also awesome, now the free hosting comes with 5 gig monthly traffic and 500mb space and 50 pop3 email accounts with webmail access.

http://www.aspwebserver.com/adc?f=freewebspace

Dont forget to leave your comments dude!

Attachments

• freehosting.gif
    freehosting.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 88
i signed up with sm001.com , Can you set up the host for me ?

i cannot the link to register the free host :(

i signed up with sm001.com , Can you set up the host for me ?

You need to register a new domain name, it's not free hosting for people that already have a domain.

I think this should be in ads and offers rather than here, else it will just confuse people like above.

As for the link to the price list, i wasn't trying to put your site down i was just trying to point out that the link to the price list didn't work for me and appeared to be linked to nowhere, but telling me to "click on the damm link" didn't pursuade me to go back.

It's a good offer, hope it does well for you.

Last edited:
Back