• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting

SensibleHost

Hey Guys and Gals,

5 Lucky People will recieve free hosting.

Plan

300 MB DiskSpace
2000 MB Transfer
Subdomain = if needed
MySql Database
Unlimted e/mail
Unlimted Autoresponders
Spam Blocking
Unlimted E/mail Forwarding
5 FTP Accounts
PhpMyAdmin
Frontpage 2002 Extensions if Needed
Web Based Statistics
Password Protection
SendMail/SMTP
Perl v5.006
PHP 4.0.6
Server Side Includes
Apache 1.3.19
Ensim Control Panel
Browser and FTP upload

and more.....................

Requirements

1. Must recieve at least 100 Unique Hits per Day
2. Must have a current Website, and be Viewable
3. Must have at least 50 Posts here on the Forum
4. Must be willing to Give us a SMALL banner or text link on thier page.

Why? You ask...

1. Because we are a relativily new hosting company
2. Its good advertising.
3. It gives us a chance to prove ourselves

To qualify the above conditions must be met, and a Private message or email with the following must be sent.

1. Your Name
2. Your current website URL
3. Your current hit stats
4. What would you be willing to display? banner or link

I appreciate your time and Good Luck.

Regards, Don

NOTE: If you wish too e/mail a response please send them here sales@sensiblehost.net

Update: All accounts have been filled. Thanx to everyone that applied

Last edited:
Must have at least 50 Posts here on the Forum

A bit ironic when you only have 4, isn't it? ;)

My site doesn't get 100 uniques per day yet, and it probably won't until I actually finish the site (and time is scarce for me), but your offer definitely sounds interesting.

i hope i can meet the requirement but my site is in chinese?
i can meet all your requirement except............i have only 39 posts !

Last edited:
why 50 posts? you don't own this forum. I don't wish to see people spamming because of this offer.

Well lets see if i can answer all your questions.........

Ragzzz:

I sent my PM, and an Email just in case (dont get mad at me). Hope I get it!

Why would we get mad at you? I just reviewed your messages and it looks like your in. Your account info will follow in a just a few.

trenzterra:
why 50 posts? you don't own this forum. I don't wish to see people spamming because of this offer.

We want someone with at least 50 posts becuase we are looking for advertising. We arnt looking for someone with say 3 posts whom after getting free hosting just abandon this forum. We wouldnt get much referal that way would we?

As far as spamming, I made it quite clear I wasnt looking for posts directly to this thread. Oh if people only read nowadays. :biggrin2:

xdilbert: Sorry, my bad on that one, I should have specified all sites must be English.

jgwy:

No comment to this one, Some people just go through life as clueless as when they came out.............:confused:

conkermaniac:
A bit ironic when you only have 4, isn't it?

I don't believe my number of posts have any relavency to the offer at all.

Well i think that about answers everyone.

I appreciate all that have applied. All positions were filled, course we said 5 accounts but it looks like we accepted 12. Ooop's, lol

Everyone that applied and was accepted, your account details will be mailed shortly. I appreciate your time and congrats to all that were accepted.

Regards, Don

xzx,

Even though currently all the spots were filled, I made an exception. You are approved, I sent you a PM with what i need for info to get your account active.

Congrats

Regards, Don

Back