• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting

eldwin

Free Hosting: 50MB/CPanel/MySQL/FTP

Hello,

We've just started a new website, and we have some extra space. So we'll be offering free hosting to some ~10 movies/music/books related webpages in order to promote our website.

Server is located in Singapore.

50 mb web space
500 mb transfer
CGI/SSI/PHP
Cpanel 7.x
2 FTP accounts
2 Email accounts
1 My SQL database
applerings subdomain

However, since we're only offering ~10 accounts, it's going to be quite selective. You must have a current webpage that we can view to assess the content (whether it's relevant to movies/music/books). Only relevant webpages will be hosted. Sites must be in English.

Here's the link for more information
http://www.applerings.com/hosting/

Last edited:
Hey all,

There are better specs up for grabs now, including MySQL and Cpanel.
Please note that we would strongly prefer if your site is in English, is related to music/movies/books, and not a personal site/forum. Quality sites with numerous hits stand a better chance.

eldwin

Well,
To get the webspace, please:

1) comply with our terms and conditions. We are willing to host a webpage related to music/movies/books. And in English. No personal pages/forums etc.

2) Fill in a reason. The better you do it, the higher your chance of getting the webspace. Many ppl just put "I need webspace", but that's not good enough. everyone needs free webspace.

3) Of course, provide a link to your current page for us to judge. You current page should have been adequately constructed to give us and idea of what your page is about. Quality sites stand a greater chance.

Anything less and we will not make you an offer.

ddt, if you feel that you have satisfied these conditions, you can reapply. :)

hey

what do you all do with the flood of signups from china?
i clearly stated that the content should be in english... but still i get hundreds of signups in chinese daily
with reasons such as:

because you need me
ÒòΪÎÒÏëÒªËùÒÔÄãÃÇÒª½ÓÊÜÎÒ (translated: because i want, therefore you have to accept me)

and a lot of other junk. I think i'll ban all china ips if this goes on. So if you're intending to fill in the sign up with a lot of nonsense, DON'T.

Originally posted by eldwin
hey

what do you all do with the flood of signups from china?
i clearly stated that the content should be in english... but still i get hundreds of signups in chinese daily
with reasons such as:

because you need me
ÒòΪÎÒÏëÒªËùÒÔÄãÃÇÒª½ÓÊÜÎÒ (translated: because i want, therefore you have to accept me)

and a lot of other junk. I think i'll ban all china ips if this goes on. So if you're intending to fill in the sign up with a lot of nonsense, DON'T.
just check the application yourself not the scripts

Originally posted by eldwin
Well,
To get the webspace, please:

1) comply with our terms and conditions. We are willing to host a webpage related to music/movies/books. And in English. No personal pages/forums etc.

2) Fill in a reason. The better you do it, the higher your chance of getting the webspace. Many ppl just put "I need webspace", but that's not good enough. everyone needs free webspace.

3) Of course, provide a link to your current page for us to judge. You current page should have been adequately constructed to give us and idea of what your page is about. Quality sites stand a greater chance.

Anything less and we will not make you an offer.

ddt, if you feel that you have satisfied these conditions, you can reapply. :)

sorry to hear that

Back