• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting

impactgc

Lately I have recieved a TON of emails asking for Free hosting.

Why? Not sure..

Anyway.. I have some questions :

1. Why are people so demanding when it comes to free hosting? I want, I need, I MUST. It is FREE come one people! You want to be picky - then pay.

2. Why can't I get full information? I NOW will not sign up anyone with out certain information! LIKE HMM MAYBE A NAME to start!!!!

3. What is up with the weird email addresses: example: kdajlkdsjf@gmail.com(not sure if this is real or not). YOU will not get free hosting from me.

4. Why do subdomains need to be so crazy? (example: dafddad.domainname.com) Um aren't they suppose have a meaning?

5. If people are asking for hosting, don't you think they should know SOMETHING! I get a ton more support requests from my free hosters then my paying ones.

6. You always here - "You get what you pay for" - so what should Free customers get?

Well I am done(for now) on asking questions..

I hope I am not along on this! :)

Thanks,
Adam

This should probably be in the Free Hosting forum, as that's where dicussion happens.

I agree with 1,2 and 5 - not sure about the other ones

I get emails like this all the time that mostly illiterate people write and like you said DEMAND free hosting or come up with some fake story about needing it for some lousy reason.
Not sure why they send these things to hosts like that anyways if they know we arent the free web hosts... makes no sense to me. :confused4

Oh well,
Thats life. oldman2

hay, can sumwun tell me whar ah kin stik a fahl bigger than too gigs so's mah paw can git it frum his hawse down the street? mah truk broke an i don't wanna walk... oh, and its for an xpenncive program... we just don't wanna go an bah another'n... thank ya much!

No, but really... anyplace out there host anything that big? I am too lazy to use the search function... thanks a bunch and keep on keepin on! :drink:

asdfATdomainname said:
hay, can sumwun tell me whar ah kin stik a fahl bigger than too gigs so's mah paw can git it frum his hawse down the street? mah truk broke an i don't wanna walk... oh, and its for an xpenncive program... we just don't wanna go an bah another'n... thank ya much!
WTF kinda language is that? :confused2

asdfATdomainname said:

The Tranlstion;

Hey, can someone tell me where a I can stick a file bigger than two gigabytes, so that my pa can get it from his horse down the street. My truck brokedown and i do not want to walk. Oh, and it's for an expensive program. We just do not want to go and another one..... Thankyou very much!

----------------------------------------------------------

This damn thing doesn't make any sense please write in proper english next time as it is the purpose that every one can understand you!

Back