• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free .info Domain Names!

Techrad said:
Hmm.. Created a .info domain, although I can't seem to find where I can change the DNS Records.. Help, anyone?

that's my question too, read above :)

phuckedup said:
towards the middle - edit nameserver/DNS or something

Important: Please Read
ns1.domainsite.com
ns2.domainsite.com

must be entered as "Current" name servers to take advantage of our real time DNS tools and URL forwarding

If the domain name is locked, it will need to be unlocked before name servers can be edited.

-- Does that mean I add those two, then I add my host's name server's afterwards? :confused4

no, i think they mean you can't it unless the host has thier name server

No, if your host has ns1.theirsite.whatever and ns2.theirsite.whatever, then you can add thme.

Regards,

choose NS ? there are no such a word there

Click desired action below
Renew Domain
Change IP
URL Forwarding
Hidden Whois
Edit Contacts
Account Transfer IMPROVED!
Edit Name Servers Advanced DNS
Edits Email Services
Web Hosting Customize
Your Parking Page
Register a Name Server Modify a Name Server
Lock Domain

and here is their text:

DNS Management A domain name must use our NS1.DOMAINSITE.COM and NS2.DOMAINSITE.COM name servers in order for DNS Management to work. Here you can point a host name to an IP address. To point just asdfe.com to an IP address, leave the hostname field blank. To point www.asdfe.com to an IP address enter www into the host name field. To point all sub domains for asdfe.com that do not already have a host record to an IP address enter * into the host name field. You can add multiple host records for a domain name.

Last edited:
QuestionMark said:
to change DNS u need to go to the Advance DNS Sets the Choose NS and add the nameservers 1 by 1 i think

it takes 1hr-2 hrs to have it all set up. YOu can have URL redirect, or , have it dns to a IP address (if you host your own) are the other possibilties.

hm...but there are no Choose NS
----------------------------------------
help_thumb.gif
DNS Management - record A domain name must use our NS1.DOMAINSITE.COM and NS2.DOMAINSITE.COM name servers in order for DNS Management to work.
----------------------------------------

Last edited:
bah you people, do the ip thing, your hoster, should be able to provide both, name server, and just Ip reroute to your account.. and have dns... just cus, the name server option isnt able you can do it the other ways.. and its 1 year registration.

Back