• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Instant Reseller and Shared Hosting

RW-Chris

Hi,

v3Host.net has another great offer, on a first come first serve basis we will be offering our free reseller hosting.

10 MAX Accounts availiable

Free Reseller Features

2,000 MB space
30,000 MB Bandwidth
FTP Access
Subdomain (domain.v3host.net)
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Parked / Addon Domains
You can use your own domain name
Flash Support
PHP 5 Installed
cPanel / WHM
Fantastico Utilities
Ad Supported (Header and Footer Ad)

We also have Free Shared hosting accounts, please check site out for more details.

http://www.v3host.net

Regards,
Chris

Curious, did this happen to anyone else?

First the ads on the page take over the browser window and sent me to a expired domain page of ads. When I managed to return to the main page and stopped the browser from kicking me back to that aforementioned page of ads, I tried looking at the sign up page for your offer and got a 404 error message.

Curious, did this happen to anyone else?

First the ads on the page take over the browser window and sent me to a expired domain page of ads. When I managed to return to the main page and stopped the browser from kicking me back to that aforementioned page of ads, I tried looking at the sign up page for your offer and got a 404 error message.

Yep same here...

Back