• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"Free" Logos & Graphics

Piiom

Logos & Graphics for a Domain

First off, I am apologizing in advance if this is in the wrong forum. It seemed to be the best choice. (Edit: It got moved, so now I know it is in the correct forum :p )

So here's the deal. I need a TLD, and I am willing to make graphics in exchange for one. I made this offer before, and someone set me up with a very nice deal for my work, so now that I am thinking of starting a new project I figured I'd come back and try my luck again. Unfortunately I am a little rushed for time right this minute, so tomorrow I will edit this post with some examples of my work.

If you see this post in advance, and might be interested in my offer, please make a post expressing that interest, even if you would require the highest quality graphics. I have 3 years of solid Photoshop and a good amount web design experience under my belt, so I doubt you will be unhappy. I will not make this post into a sales pitch, but I have sold dozens of graphics to happy customers.

Edit: Scratch that, I have some samples here, but first, a disclaimer: These pieces are only the things I could find on my laptop that I am on now, so most of these are old works and just random tidbits, all my actual logos that I have made for clients are on my other computer unfortunately, so I will try to get around to uploading some of those later (sorry!). In fact, no one has used these, so if you want one for free, just tell me (Even if you don't have a TLD to give me):

Last edited:
A .com most likely. I actually haven't picked out the exact domain I want yet, but it would be a .com or .net almost certainly.

Well, I sent you a PM, so hopefully this works out :)

Also, if anyone else is interested in this trade/offer, I am open to making multiple graphics/logos, but please note that I will not start on a second piece until the first one is fully completed.

Piiom, if you can design me a full Wordpress theme, I will greatly buy you a .com & .info domain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I won't lie, I have never made a WordPress theme, but it definitely sounds interesting. I'll PM you with some questions first...

Lol, I do those things in PS + Image Ready... I have a few more I made... lemme find them.

Here's one:
150fs549939.gif

Lol, I do those things in PS + Image Ready... I have a few more I made... lemme find them.

Here's one:
150fs549939.gif

that's cool, can you add me to msn and teach me?

It's werid, I've never really got into animation

Last edited:
Not doing any paid work currently. I am in need of some hosting however ;)

This hosting and domain will go towards a brand new graphic design site, at which I no doubt will sell work... or give it free to my sponsors (Hosting/Domain providers) :p

Design a whole theme for a couple of domains? he said logo, or graphic
I think you shoud up your offer

Meh, I've talked with him. I have no interest in the offer if I have to code the whole template, but one domain is definitely enough for me, if I am just making some images to fit into a pre-coded template. :)

Edit: Well now I am screwed. "Galaxy" seems to have disappeared, and it turns out Adam doesn't need a WP theme. Sooo, anyone else want to trade a domain name for graphics?

Last edited:
Back