• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free No-Ad Hosting | Free top-level Domain

Re: Re: CC Required to verify age & identity

Originally posted by Canuckkev
I don't think it's a "law", just a term of the registration agreement.

Just thought I'd share that, because I didn't know that, and I guess I violated the Registration Agreement when I bought domains when I was under 18.

You probably could go somewhere and get a domain name if you are not 18. But I do not want to get into agreements with minors. Because I automatically lose.

1stPlace, can you PM me the exact procedures of this and how this benefits you etc etc including how you got involved in this scheme.

Re: CC Required to verify age & identity

Originally posted by 1stPlace
CC is required only to verify that you are over 18 and that you are who you say you are. You have to be over 18 to own a domain name, that's the law.

Again, you will not be charged.

I had a .com when i was 16...and yep twas in my name and D.O.B etc

oh boy ...

You get the domains at "cost" ?

That's going to be an absolute minimum of $6 + charges so around $6.50 a domain, there is no advertiser on this planet that will pay you over $6.50 per membership unless they have some guaranteed way of getting a return on that from those members (hidden monthly/annual/cancellation charges)

From your posts, i don't believe you're out to scam anybody, but you yourself are either being misled by this company, or you didn't read all the terms properly.

* waits for this to all come bouncing back in a month .....

Well he didn't reply in a PM to my request, didn't even touch on it, just sent me a link to another site, so we will put this in the scum bag I think ;)

Free domain name and hosting- now $1

Hello,

A few things about my free domain name and no-ad hosting program.

Jan: I am a she, not a "he." My name is Autumn Ranjan, and this free hosting/domain is a product that I spent over a year developing. My phone number is 248-229-0593, if anyone wants to call me and challenge my work. I am very proud of this product package and I am not scamming anyone. I literally spend 12-16 hours per day finding ways to get what I want for free, and this thing I developed, the free domain name and web hosting, is my way of sharing that with the world, and, more importantly (for me), profiting from it. I did reply to your PM, but did not receive a response. As for you saying that I sent you to another web site, I don't know what you are talking about, but if I mistyped the link, I apologize.

Second, I made a heavy investment to an ICANN accredited registrar. I get the domains at cost because I invested some grant money I received from the SBA in Michigan, where I do business with a legitimate license. I scratched their back, they scratch mine.

However, my sponsor, iFriends, now charges $1 to join their "club." So, technically, it's not free anymore. They pay me "big money" for every person that joins, because they are so confident that the user will later come back to their site and spend money. Basically iFriends is a video chat service, and it has family-friendly content as well as adult content.

I am not a scam artist; I have found a very creative way to make money on the Internet. I am married to a guy who works at Ford and I have a 6-year old in 1st grade and a nine-month old who is learning to stand on his own.

I have an entire support staff who is available 24/7 if anything goes wrong with my servers.

Any questions, please email me, reply to this thread, or give me a call.

http://www.1stplacecyberspace.com

Last edited:
Back