• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Non-Profit hosting

Chris L.

Well, as I have been giving a warning (presumably from Jan) for offering to purchase as many upgrades as you may need for your hosting, I have revised the offer below:

Free Web Hosting and MORE for non profits (organization)!
Note: This offer applies only to direct non-profits (organizations) at this time.

cPanel
Fantastico
5 GB space*
50 GB transfer*
No Ads.
No required link back (but I do request it)
Unlimited POP email accounts, subdomains, and other standard features.
Free web design for those who are Christian churches
Free (.org) domains for non-profits who I think are a good cause (Includes Christian Churches)

NOTE: Edited to allow for more accounts. I only have 500GB space at the moment to hand out.

*Yes, I can really offer 5GB space and 50GB transfer and I will purchase a small server farm if I need to (I get great discounts, as I do sales for a startup server company). NOTE: only 100 accounts are available for the 50GB plan. I also offer a 500mb plan for those who do not need all the extra space. My site is located at http://www.thefreewebhost.net. To request, please send me a PM with the following details:
Your name
Name of org:
Username:
Description of site (FULL)
Relevant details:
Your org's purpose:
Remember, not everyone is accepted.

Please remember, you do not qualify if you just offer a free service. You must be a registered non-profit or someone having a site dedicated to the Free Software movement.

PLEASE DO NOT GET UPSET IF YOU ARE NOT ACCEPTED!
I just received negative reputation on the forum:
Free Non-Profit hosting May 20th, 2007 15:23 Your biased in your offer, what would be not acceptable to you?

So in response to the question:
Anything that is not described above in the post.

Last edited:
Yes, you did not mention how to request, although I assume that it has something to do with LewiSoft.

I'd like to have a plan like this, because my community will grow rapidly. Also, the no-ad sounds great, perfect for me. I'm willing to link-back to you.

Whoops, sorry. I had it in my original post. I just edited the post above... but here it is again for reference:
To request, please send me a PM with the following details:
Your name
Name of org:
Username:
Description of site (FULL)
Relevant details:
Your org's purpose:

What's that sign-up script on TheFreeWebHost.net???
The "http://www.thefreewebhost.net/signup.php" one.

Also
You must be a registered non-profit or someone having a site dedicated to the Free Software movement.

I don't remember that being in the original post?

I was going to start a website & community forum for freestyle skiers/newschool skiing generation, so I'm assuming it doesn't qualify for this service. :(

Sigh. I thought I had just found the right host. lmao.

I only needed around 750mb + cPanel, and no-ads (I don't mind linking back to the host though). It is hard to find a reliable host that offers this.

Nevermind. :p

Still kinda biased if you offer the extras for only Christian Churches.....what about Catholic orginizations or Mormons?

I am sorry once again. I had it in my first post that Christian Church is defined as any church who believes Jesus Christ is the savior.
Thanks,
Chris

Sorry, I only allow it for sites that are non profit. I will, however, make an exception if you get very high traffic. Contact me via PM if you are willing to serve a text link and you have high traffic.
Chris

Back