• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free outa this world webhosting at EJ.AM 1000mb space 2500mb BW No Ads!!

Ammo

http://www.ej.am

Ej.Am is a new-ish free based company that offers an awesome package for nothing at all! Its soo simple, all you have to do is signup and make 10 posts, we have now made it so you have to have 10+ before signing up. This is to reduce spam and keep the server healthy. We have gone to great lengths to keep the server as free as possible.

Ejam offers one package at the moment, with no post requirement!
1000mb Space.
2500mb Bandwidth.
We have a long list of features that you can use including :
5X -
- Cpanel
- Rv Skin For added Ease.
- Subdomains
- Parked Domains
- Addon Domains
- Mysql databases
- PostgreSQL Databases
- Email accounts
- Email forwarders
- Autoresponders
- Email filters
- Mailing lists
- FTP accounts
- Fantastico

We have fast servers that are optimized to have maximum uptime and speed. We are going to high lengths to make ourselves the number one free webhost. We will try our hardest to offer the best damn free hosting on the net!

We hope you will at least drop in and give us a try!
Hope to see you all there!
- Dan
- EJ.AM Administrator.
- Http://www.ej.am

Ammo said:
Care to elaborate?
Of course.
Some days ago,u offer "No ads, no posting hosting"
After I post a request,u offer "No ads,but 10 posts hosting"
10 posts are so little,but u befool us,no honor.
Why u not deal with all the user's request before u make a new rule?

Last edited:
f0101 said:
Of course.
Some days ago,u offer "No ads, no posting hosting"
After I post a request,u offer "No ads,but 10 posts hosting"
10 posts are so little,but u befool us,no honor.
Why u not deal with all the user's request before u make a new rule?

I thought I had dealt with all the users requests before, if you tell me your username on the forum, I will be more then happy to honour your request. I am also sorry for putting the 10 post limit in place, but it is for the server. We are trying to get rid of spammers, people who are not really interested etc etc. We want the server to be as good as it can be, and keep it that way.

- Dan

good offer but how long this this server will survive.. i hope it will be free forever.. most of the free hosting die so quickly..

DreamSayer said:
good offer but how long this this server will survive.. i hope it will be free forever.. most of the free hosting die so quickly..

I have been a free webhost for quite a long now, ejam is my newest venture, I have learnt an awful lot about freewebhosts. I have taken great steps to make sure this is going to be very reliable.

We hope that we will have no problems at all.
- Dan

Back