• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE P4 SERVER for you, somebody need?

x-man

Hi,
in this moment, for some reason, I have few p4 servers who I don`t using, simple working and I paying for them but in this moment I don`t need this servers....also, today, after some time, I come back to this forum and I come to idea, maybe somebody here need FREE SERVER for some large non profit (or with low profit) site?

I can give full root access to server and server will work only for you, you can host unlimited number LEGAL sites and only what I need is some ads on your site for MY SITES (links/banners) on good position...

Servers spec:
WHM/cPanel
P4 2.8-3.2GHz
2GB RAM
2x200-250GB SATA HD
You can choose OS, now I using CentOS
I have 400Mbit unmetered BW for all my servers and BW is not problem but I don`t need sites who will use over 2000-4000GB per month...

I can accept almost all LEGAL sites but please don`t contact me if you need server for some site with 100 visitors per day or if you don`t know how to setup linux server and how to use WHM/cPanel...

If somebody need this and if you know that you can send some visitors to my sites (most of them ENTERTAINMENT related) please contact me or write here with all details...

Thanks.

ok.

Ok, if it isn't a joke, I will try out, i have experiance with cpanel and linux, and im a programmer, so it might be good for sharing my scripts and testin aswell, and the ocasional, upload of a game if I ever make one, so, if you are willing, Im happy to use them, and do not mind putting banners and ads on it, as it is free. So if you still need to, im happy to take it!

post something to prove these servers exist mate :)

cause a member with 5 posts is alittle bit of an edgey sale
I smell scam here till i see proof of the servers your giving away

What gets me is, not the fact you just happen to have some "spare servers", but the fact you have a 400mb unmetered port, and you say you are giving this for free? do something with them, or sell them. No one in the right mind, out of the "goodness of their heart" gives this for free, unless you are a multimillionaire who just won the lottery..

What gets me is, not the fact you just happen to have some "spare servers", but the fact you have a 400mb unmetered port, and you say you are giving this for free? do something with them, or sell them. No one in the right mind, out of the "goodness of their heart" gives this for free, unless you are a multimillionaire who just won the lottery..

Maybe he/she's just that :ninja:

Just want to add, if youre offer is genuine, you are just attracting the wrong audience, your server will just get abused for sure. Because decent people wont use any Free Dedicated Server in my opinion, they would rather invest or have their own. Because they want assurance that the sites they will put in there will still up in the next month or two or more.. I hope you get my point..

Zac

Depends.. all id so is throw up a game server :p
Whod be stupid enough to risk their clients accounts and your own data on some free server from a stranger?

It's hard to say... this offer could be genuine. If we get no reply in 24 hours from the OP just report this again if I don't notice it and someone will either move this to the Threads to Remember forum or just delete it altogether hehe.

Haha, this offer is TRUE, I have over 20 servers after I sell one large site, some of them working for other sites but some of them I don`t using...

Well, look like I will not find here somebody who can use this server(s) because I don`t need somebody who will use this server(s) for 1-100 visitors per day, what I will get from that? 1 visitor per month?

Here I said if you want free server please write here for what you need this free server and I`ll choose who will get this server...

All of this is true but I can`t give this server(s) for nothing, you must back to me some visitors-you must have some large sites, you can host some site on this server but promote my on your other sites who not on my server but I can`t accept 1 visitor per day for free p4 server...

Like I said, ~10 servers in this moment I don`t using and I want to give few to somebody to use and to back some visitors to my other sites, if ever in future I want to use that server or to shutdown that servers you`ll know that and I`ll give some time to move your sites to other location...

All of this is true...

Sorry if my english bad!

Thanks.

Because I need VISITORS for my other sites and I`ll do this (give for free) if somebody can send some nice number visitors to me or in other case I`ll do something else with this servers...

You know that for any promotion/visitors I MUST PAY and because I already paying for this servers I`ll come to same...

But I see that this idea will be problem and I must do something else with this servers, maybe I`ll start free host or something like that, I thinking about this some time...

For the cost it would to run these servers, you could just pay people to post it around, or pay with AdSense to get some advertising done. Just because you are renting the servers to someone doesn't mean they WILL get visitors, who's to say they will loose all their current recent visitors?

Hmm, "post it around" is spam?

No, I don`t thinking that he must send all visitors to me, who said that? I only need good ads on good site(s) on good position...

Im still happy to take, and if it works, can i run a free host? you get more visitors that way, i have always wanted to....if you pick me, i will use zpanel or something of that type, if its OK with you, otherwise, I still can do other stuff with it, if you pick me, thankyou.:wave:

ok.. well how about it then, if its true, ill take a free server and ill stick a linkback on my site to send traffic to you.

Last edited:
Im still happy to take, and if it works, can i run a free host? you get more visitors that way, i have always wanted to....if you pick me, i will use zpanel or something of that type, if its OK with you, otherwise, I still can do other stuff with it, if you pick me, thankyou.:wave:
running a free host wouldn't be fair on the people you host incase you lost the server.

Back