• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free php-nuke themes

hey dude, i'm interested in getting a theme from ya....... what's your msn screen name? mine is TrickDaddy453 on AOL IM, and on MSN it's Adi-2k-1

thanx:D

i didn't know that eather....... did you use some cheat or have they just changed? i was waiting for them to change

ummm... I would like to try to use one of those php themes. but i dono how to install it. what's the best webhost that supports PHP?:confused:

Originally posted by adizlaja
ummm... I would like to try to use one of those php themes. but i dono how to install it.
It's actually quite easy. Just amek sure you have phpnuke installed and then just upload the theme to your themes folder and your ready to go.

Your also gonna need mysql.

yes it is easy...of course for me it wasn't when i first tried of course now everything is a breeze

could you also help with installing modules, well i need a module for either phpBB or vbulletin

I can provide free hosting for nearly everything, with catchy subdomains, and i will install it for you, you can email me on yearningmelon@hotmail.co.uk
you will get 1000mb webspace 1000mb monthly usage, that should cover all your needs. The only catch is you will have to display a few small advertisements. :)

Back