• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE phpBB hosting! NO ADs, Lots of Themes, Unlimited Bandwidth + MORE! READ THIS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your interested but you have a preexisting forum on a host with ads we will gladly move your forum accross for you. :)

As you guys may know, the site is going up and down and we're fixing this as soon as possible. If not , we may just move to a better and bigger host. :)

Yea i noticed....registered yesterday...and its been down for nearly the whole day today :p

got an estimate of when its back up?

Probably in a day or so, We're looking into purchasing a plan from RegisterFly.com - A bigger and much more stable plan from our current host.

ezForum--- Your forums are especially slow now. And sometimes they are down when i try to get to them. What are you guys doing to help the speed/upload times of your forums. I need them to be reliable and pretty fast. I mean seriously, on cable and on dsl i am waiting about 20 seconds or more for a page to load. Please tell me if you plan to upgrade very soon.

Well guys, we're currently transferring everyone over to the new server, so please be patient and allow us to change it to the new, and much faster server.

- Regards!

We are on our new dedicated server! :biggrin2:

Site performance should be top notch and there wont be any more downtime! :)

Thanks everyone for supporting us during the server change. :cool2:

help me i goto my url u guys sent me and it jus goies to your front page and i cant acces my forum
HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back