• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Political Website

Radejr

I am looking for someone to host a political website.

Reqs:

500mb Space
1gb Bandwidth
couple SQL databases

cPanel w/fantastico preferred.

I have a domain just need to move it over. I would like no posting, no ads, no nothing just free straight hosting. After a month or so I can provide a testimonial for you on what I think of your host so you can have another one to put on your site.

Just pm me here with offers. I prefer someone been in business for a least a yr. Thanks.

I can host you, no ads, no post2host. If the site is currently with cpanel I can convert the backup to DA if needed. You only have to post in the correct thread on my forum.

7GB RAID-10 Protected disk quota;
20GB Monthly Transfer;
30 of each feature;
Direct Admin w/ Softaculous;
PHP 5 with Zend Optimizer and ionCube.

http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2227244

As long as you abide by my Terms of Service I don't care what you host.

I can offer cpanel with softaculous auto installer(very similar to fantastico) .

Plan1:
100 megabytes/1 gb bandwidth for just a link back to my forum . 3 of all features .

Or

500 megabytes/5 gb bandwidth for 1 300x300 small banner ad and a link back both in the footer
Comes with 5 of all features .

Pm me if interested , or create a request on my forum

Have a nice day...

Back