• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Proxy Hosting

SurfMore

Hi Everyone,

I have recently purchase a new dedicated server, a dual core 1.8Ghz, 1 gig Ram, 150 gig HDD. There a lot of resources not being use on my server, which is why I'm offering free php proxy hosting. The only think I'm asking is that you link back to my sites from your main webpage and proxified page. I will only provided hosting to people that own a domain name

You will received the following:
-Use your own domain name
-25 000mb Bandwidth
-1 000mb of hard drive space

If your interested in receiving an accound please post your domain name in this thread, and send me pm with the your domain name and email address. Then once I create your accound I will email you the information.

Might also wanna make sure they have solid disclaimers and ToS's or you may end up in trouble :)

I need proxy hosting

Dear SurfMore I need proxy hosting for my website sweetproxysurf.com. So kindly reply me regarding.

Back