• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Quality Hosting, up to 600mb/5000mb, cpanel + Fantastico

DarkDuelist

Hello, Sfera Host would like to announce our service to everyone who are seeking for a good, reliable, free host.

We offer the following:
  • Up to 600mb of disk space!!
  • Up to 5000mb of Bandwidth monthly!!
  • PHP/CGI/PERL/MySQL
  • Cpanel 9 + Fantastico
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarenteed!!
  • And more...!

At least 50 posts in our forum are required to get hosting

We have a hosting special that will be going on for as long as we live.

If you have a site with incredibly high hits every month, you can get hosted without posting by putting our ads on your site. You can pick 1 out of the 3 packages we offering! No posting! All you need to do is have a high hits site and willing to put our ads on your site.

Please visit:
http://www.sferahost.com or
http://www.sferahost.com/forums for more details.

Please email all your questions to-
support@sferahost.com

Lots you people think its tough..but when you get to posting you'll get the 50 posts in no time.

We have some members did around 70 posts like 2 hours after they signup without spamming.

hi im wanting a host urgently with a uni.cc domain.
it will be based on yu-gi-oh and dragon ball-z
can you help me

sure

If you need it urgently, please talk with one of our customer support via the live help system and we'll sort something out.

It won't be cancelled, just that itll be suspended til you start posting again.

But don't worry, that won't happen, once you start posting you'll keep come back and post more :).

Is it upgradable? I meant, say I want to a get Starter plan first, but then I would like to get a better plan (say advanced), is it ok for me to change the plan?
Just curious.
Nvm, found my answer in FAQ section :p

Oh well...another question, will I get DOWNgrade if I can't post 60 posts as required for advanced plan? Will I be downgraded to Standard plan?

Back