• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Rapidshare Premium Link Generator 100% Working

Just because your TOS doesn't go to an TOS, it takes me a to a page to submit my RapidShare account info. Just doesn't seem safe that you allow donated accounts like that :/

Just because your TOS doesn't go to an TOS, it takes me a to a page to submit my RapidShare account info. Just doesn't seem safe that you allow donated accounts like that :/

Yea I am aware of it, I haven't had time to write one yet, altough the content would pretty much be something like this "We do not host or contain any illegal files for more than 24 hours. We can not be held responsible for what our users may download trough our server." something like that. :)

But, you don't have to donate your account to use the service, it's free for all. I pay for accounts that I earn with the ad revenue. :classic2:

Rapidshare does not allow for multiple people to use accounts. That site lets multiple people use an account.

Where the elaboration comes from, you already know what we mean. I think to prevent issues, you should add some sort of invitation system. People with changing IPs will just abuse it.

Where the elaboration comes from, you already know what we mean. I think to prevent issues, you should add some sort of invitation system. People with changing IPs will just abuse it.

I wasn't to sure what you ment with "illegal", i'm assuming you meant either breaking Rapidshare TOS or, that the majority of files beeing downloaded through my server is copyrighted material.

Nevertheless, I'm fully aware of the fact that people might easily cheat the system, I'm working on an invitation-like "system".

I meant both. :) I saw on some other site they have a forum added, and had it all databased together, when you posted "x" posts, you got an session ID key, you entered that, it gave you the chance to download a file. Perhaps thinking about that?

Regardless:
1) Its being used for illegal purposes
2) Its against RapidShare's TOS

No matter how many fancy words you use to elaborate, it is still illegal. It would be like opening a warez forum and saying "We are not responsible for the posts", but you are providing a means to access the illegal files let alone WITH PRIOR KNOWLEDGE, so whats illegal is illegal

Back