• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller Account Required - No Profit Wanted

Jayanth.M.P

This is for companies who provide free webhosting​
I need a free re-seller* account where in I can offer my clients some account of custom specifications.I dont intend to do this for profit.So you can place your banner or ad on my client and my main site.You can also demand for a minimum number of clicks on those ADs ( pls be resonable).I am really in need of this so please offer.
*This indicates that accounts sold by me are given to my clients free of charge and in return to your hosting they provide hits on your banner.
(Guarenteeing you the minimum number of hits on the banner and managing the content and popularising your site in other forums wil be my role here and all I ask in return is a account name)

If interested pls PM else if you want to negotiate post below.

Thanking You In Advance

Last edited:
Jayanth.M.P said:
I need a free re-seller* account where in I can offer my clients some account of custom specifications.I dont intend to do this for profit.So you can place your banner or ad on my client and my main site.You can also demand for a minimum number of clicks on those ADs ( pls be resonable).I am really in need of this so please offer.
*This indicates that accounts sold by me are given to my clients free of charge and in return to your hosting they provide hits on your banner.
(Guarenteeing you the minimum number of hits on the banner and managing the content and popularising your site in other forums wil be my role here and all I ask in return is a account name)

Thanking You In Advance

Hey, Im correcting you, not pointing out a negitive thing! :tongue2:

BY SOLD HE MEENS GIVEN!!! NOT "SOLD" AS IN GIVEN TO WITH PAY!!! :p

Jayanth.M.P said:

Thanking You In Advance
what spec do you require and how r u gonna run it?

dan, you offer resellers? I didn't know that. I though it was only personal sites. Think you could send me your hosting specs?

Twisted Reality said:
dan, you offer resellers? I didn't know that. I though it was only personal sites. Think you could send me your hosting specs?
He means how much space/bw u need

Jayanth.M.P said:

Thanking You In Advance

Give you 7G w/ 70 GB Bandwidth. Pmed you.

Conditions Apply.

Indeed. It is not easily to get clients and for low traffic personal websites, the clickthrough rate will be very low.

If you can offer reseller package PM me and you can first understand the benifits and then think of offering me whatever you want to.

I am aware of the traffic if you are interested in my offer please contact me I will explain you how you can benifit.I have 2 tieup already and the traffic I guarentee that you will get the minimum specfied hits on your banner per month.

PM Me I will explain.

Specs: Give me what best you can offer and I will accept I have no specifications

Back