• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller Account?

I can set one up for you but you must place my ads on your site and the free sites you host.

danethical host I think you just jumped into someone elses offer - so much for 'ethics'

Lots of bits in there - ads 'maybe against rules'

But main one is simply - Jumping in there.

Others have done the bit and a SPAM post suddenly turns up - Hmm.

Yeah Decker, I would like to know too. If I have genuinely jumped on someone's toes I apologise sincerely but I don't think I have and by answering to someone looking for a free reseller and offering one is not spam. :)

Someone offers a reseller and domain, suddenly you do too when some show interest.

In other words someone else made the offer - you jumped in the middle of it. Hijacking an offer which would make your post spam as you don't even define what your offering or requiring.

Decker said:
Someone offers a reseller and domain, suddenly you do too when some show interest.

In other words someone else made the offer - you jumped in the middle of it. Hijacking an offer which would make your post spam as you don't even define what your offering or requiring.

What? Ah stop man and cop on. He asked for a free reseller and I offered. It's what the board is about. If you don't like it don't read it.

DaDevil said:
so er what do i do to get this reseller?

Email me and I will sort something out for you. Just tell me what you need for example:

Space
Bandwidth etc.

Supply a domain

I will let you know if I can help or not

danethical @ gmail.com

Decker, I think that your being hard on dan. He is offering a free service, and even if he is offering after the fact, if his service is better, than everyone is happy. :)

canardpress said:
Decker, I think that your being hard on dan. He is offering a free service, and even if he is offering after the fact, if his service is better, than everyone is happy. :)

Don't worry about it mate. He is obviously uptight about something. :)

Sorry if it seems that way just that it trampled on an offer being made.

Uptight MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! LOL

I would like this topic closed! I was the one who asked for one, and someone else decided to retake the topic like if it was their own.

I really hope I didn't do bad but the whole thing went south 'after' you received an offer.

Anyway, I hope you got what was required.

Holy crap this is a old forum. Hay, I even posted in it. lol. Anyways, the offer about free reseller and free domain... well it's only free reseller now. I can give out 1 more reseller to ppl here, and to request it, before you post, type 'to Donny' or something before. Don't want a arguement like that to happen again (took like 15 posts to clear that). I'll be giving 500mb space and 5GB transfer with RVskin/Fantastico/WHM/Cpanel and some option to resell not only normal hosting accounts, but resell resellers also from your reseller account. Anyways, post your URL and number of unique daily visitors please when you request. Don't spam my inbox again.

donnyouyang
I tryed to pm u my msn but ur inbox was full then u stopped allowing pms.

What gives?
And is over selling allowed?

Back