• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free reseller hosting

phpone

i need free reseller hosting

500 Mb space (or more if you can)
10 Gb bandwith (or more)
possibility to host many domains (at the moment i have 15 domains)
all legal materials (no adult) but if it's possible to host also adult sites it will be better
email aliases
ftp access
control panel (if possible cPanel)

i can place a link to your hosting site or place a small ad

can anyone help me?

ResellersPanel offers a free reseller hosting program. You may want to look into them.

ResellersPanel offers a free reseller hosting program. You may want to look into them.
That is more of an affliate program. Not many people actually will sign-up for hosting for those under ResellersPanel as I don't think ResellersPanel has an exactly good reputation. Just my 2 cents.

They are Reselling Resellers which Ressale hosting. Instead of someone here who gives out a reseller from his own server. Makes them very expensive, so I'd rather go with the known or (private) servers around here.

:D

it's not a real reseller
i'm not going to resell anything to others

i need hosting for 20 domains... i consider it "reselling" :p

shared hosting can handle 20domains in an account, regardless of cpanel or directadmin i believe.

Hello,

We CaribMedia can offer you Free Reseller Hosting with 500MB Space & 2GB bandwidth. In future if you need more bandwidth then we can offer you more. We are looking for high traffics websites. Please visit https://caribmedia.info/resellers.html and order the free package online which is fully automated and your account will be activated instantly. All details are presented in the site. We're in the hosting business for ten years.

Please send emails at sales@caribmedia.info if you need any assistance.

Regards,

Have you found a reseller yet?

We can offer you!!

Free Reseller Hosting with Web Host Manager

500 mb reseller webspace (50mb for main account 450mb for other accounts)
10,000mb bandwidth
100 email accounts
50 Mysql Databases
50 FTP account

get it at http://stonerocket.net/forum

Back