• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller Hosting

pugboy

Hello, my first post here :)

I was wondering if there was a reseller hosting package that has about 15GB storage, and about 50GB bandwidth a month... I have seen a few Post2Host, but I don't think that they have the space and bandwidth I will be needing...

Thanks!

By the way, Ad supported is prefered, but post 2 host is ok as long as it is below 50 posts a month. It would be better if I could expand this package with posts on a form, etc.

in the land of the pixies.
the only way you would get a reseller of this size with upgrades avaliable, is paying for it.
saying ads is okay, well to be honest, you wouldn't really get this without it.

I am also now thinking about selling, and would be willing to give about 25% to the hoster PLUS have ads on all of the pages.

pugboy, are you interested in starting with a smaller plan, and when you company starts selling enough, move to a paid plan with more space/bandwidth?

If yes, start posting at iPost2Host forums for 5gb space 50gb bandwidth (that's 50 posts, or 25 threads, or any compination of those two), and when you start having profit you could ask the forum admin to move your account over flysta.com and have more space/bandwidth, for low prices. No need to share profit, no need to have ads.

Hmm i will take you up on this. I will register today and start working for it. So your reseller is cpanel and all the good stuff right?

I dont think you can get this Big account for free. In case ur site really needs it , especially the bandwidth then go for Paid .

Back