• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller Needed[Site already UP]

rmdort

Hi , My name is vinay . I have been running an Indian portal for 3 months. I have got 34 members in my site

http://desicommunity.info

I wanted to give free hosting for my members. I wanted a free reseller for the same. I am also thinking of upgrading to paid plan if the reseller really works out for my site.

Can anyone offer me a free reseller account of the range specified?

disk space: 3-5GB
bandwidth 10-30GB
mysql: Unlimited
subdomain: unlimited

Thank for the help......

regards
vinay

We have free hosting 500MB space 5GB Bandwidth with PHP & MySQL, require only small text link or 1 referal of paid customer to us, read my signature for more information, when we say 5GB bandwidth for free, it really mean 5GB, we don't lie about bandwidth allowance.

But if you are willing to pay, we have $4.89/month with free domain name, 2.5gb space and 40gb bandwidth.

SupremeServer said:
We have free hosting 500MB space 5GB Bandwidth with PHP & MySQL, require only small text link or 1 referal of paid customer to us, read my signature for more information, when we say 5GB bandwidth for free, it really mean 5GB, we don't lie about bandwidth allowance.

But if you are willing to pay, we have $4.89/month with free domain name, 2.5gb space and 40gb bandwidth.
What does that have to do with a reseller? I would say that supreme is spamming.

Back