• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller Needed

JeefO

well, i have aclient already present thats why i need reseller and i feel like i deserve it bcz im serious and have agood expierance in this field also im a webdesigner and heres a shot of my reseller website that will be if i got afree account i still not finished it yet

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/4792/13kc.jpg

about the ads i will place ads in my site and i will click it every time i go online and may also place this ads in my another site - but please no ads in clients sites or may be putting ads in user cPanels

i need it to be cPanel/WHM if possible
and this the details

1GB Space
10GB Bandwidth
CPanel/WHM
Fantastico
....... and More
and the most important thing is the UpTime Must be 99% atleast
by the way i have my own domain

thanks in adavance

Last edited:
JeefO said:
well, i have aclient already present thats why i need reseller and i feel like i deserve it bcz im serious and have agood expierance in this field also im a webdesigner and heres a shot of my reseller website that will be if i got afree account i still not finished it yet

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/4792/13kc.jpg

about the ads i will place ads in my site and i will click it every time i go online and may also place this ads in my another site - but please no ads in clients sites or may be putting ads in user cPanels

i need it to be cPanel/WHM if possible
and this the details

1GB Space
10GB Bandwidth
CPanel/WHM
Fantastico
....... and More
and the most important thing is the UpTime Must be 99% atleast
by the way i have my own domain

thanks in adavance

Drop me a line - danethical @ gmail.com and we can discuss this better or talk to me on MSN - danethical @ hotmail.com

Regards.

Hello,

We can offer you a free WHM resller but you will need to ads in your clients sites also.

Last edited:
We do a reseller account that has free setup, you Pay As You Go for the resource you use, this can be by placing my ads or via PayPal or a combination of both if you don't generate sufficient ad revenue..

A bit of business advise... If you have a genuine client, then I'd suggest hosting them on a free account is asking for trouble. If your design work is high quality, then your client will expect quality hosting for it. Read the number of "I need a new host" type of posts where people have been burned by free hosting. Free is fine for personal or low value sites, for anything else you'll need to pay for it.

Con artists too, setup free reseller, charge a bunch of people, and dissappear.
No trace as the contact info is going to be phoney

Back