• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller

Aremith

Hello,
I am looking for a free reseller account, with no posting necessary (or a small amount of one-time posts). I am not looking for many requirements (at least I don't think so):

500MB-1GB Space
5-10GB BW
cPanel/WHM (Fantastico if possible)
PHP+MySQL (10-20 DB or more)

Thank you.

Well I will be running a Dynamic Signature service. However, I will also be hosting a school organization site, as well as some friends' sites. And at the least the school site needs its own cPanel, and my friends probably want their own as well, which is why I am looking for a reseller account.

School site don't need cpanel, they usually tend to stick to stright html. Especially high schools...

But I could give your school a free cpanel account, as well as you guys can hop right on to HostWoot and we can supply all your friends with a nice cpanel account for a small posting fee, however it'll be free for your school.

We've been online for well over a year,
Dan

We can offer you:

Hello I own tinpu.com (were under construction) I can give you 2 gigs space 20 gigs bw reseller free with unlimmited features( email,databases,emaillists,domains ect) I host my schools page as well and I belive 100% in reliable service.

[HW]Dan;1029573 said:
School site don't need cpanel, they usually tend to stick to stright html. Especially high schools...

But I could give your school a free cpanel account, as well as you guys can hop right on to HostWoot and we can supply all your friends with a nice cpanel account for a small posting fee, however it'll be free for your school.

Dan

True however I perfer cPanel as a file manager and many agree.

Last edited:
[HW]Dan;1029573 said:

Dan

Some schools might have more advanced IT "teams" that might need to use cPanel/PHP/MySQL. For example, we are a kind-of "sub-school" (It's a program within a school.) and the senior grades sign up for different duties based on their interests. In this way, we are able to use more advanced technologies since it's something we're interested in. However, I do agree that most schools only use HTML.

I would really prefer a reseller, as it allows me, as the lead for the website team more control over it, and allows me to easily create, suspend, etc. accounts. However, I will keep your offer in mind.

@GR-Andy - I will consider your offer.

Some schools might have more advanced IT "teams" that might need to use cPanel/PHP/MySQL. For example, we are a kind-of "sub-school" (It's a program within a school.) and the senior grades sign up for different duties based on their interests. In this way, we are able to use more advanced technologies since it's something we're interested in. However, I do agree that most schools only use HTML.

I would really prefer a reseller, as it allows me, as the lead for the website team more control over it, and allows me to easily create, suspend, etc. accounts. However, I will keep your offer in mind.

@GR-Andy - I will consider your offer.

Just shoot me a msg via my site. I can sell you more space at a 1$ a gig. Also since you mentioned being a school I suggest http://www.google.com/a/ for education for your email its much more secure of an email solution

Just shoot me a msg via my site. I can sell you more space at a 1$ a gig. Also since you mentioned being a school I suggest http://www.google.com/a/ for education for your email its much more secure of an email solution

We are not really looking for an e-mail solution, as we get e-mail through the city's school board. However, if we decide to get e-mails, we will most likely use Exchange Labs through Live@edu, as it offers a more robust solution, as well as more features.

We are not really looking for an e-mail solution, as we get e-mail through the city's school board. However, if we decide to get e-mails, we will most likely use Exchange Labs through Live@edu, as it offers a more robust solution, as well as more features.
lol you against google or something? haha

Any way if you ever need a helping hand I'm willing to help you. I understand what you mean by being a more advance group of kids at your school...I was once...haha I'm a freshman in college, I've been running my free webhost since May 07 so we're pretty reliable

Last edited by a moderator:
[HW]Dan;1029589 said:

Any way if you ever need a helping hand I'm willing to help you. I understand what you mean by being a more advance group of kids at your school...I was once...haha I'm a freshman in High school, I've been running my free webhost since May 07 so we're pretty reliable

Must be (lmfao) Sorry I just love google they have made good donation to our tech program and is really great.

[HW]Dan;1029589 said:

Any way if you ever need a helping hand I'm willing to help you. I understand what you mean by being a more advance group of kids at your school...I was once...haha I'm a freshman in High school, I've been running my free webhost since May 07 so we're pretty reliable

Psh. Getting a hosted exchange for free beats out Google's offerings, especially when it includes things like ActiveSync (Push E-mail/Contacts/Calendar).

Psh. Getting a hosted exchange for free beats out Google's offerings, especially when it includes things like ActiveSync (Push E-mail/Contacts/Calendar).

I was just making a s uggestion no hard feelings your free to use what ever you need. But please give me a link to edu@live I never heard of it.

It depends on the educational institution and how strict they are. I know that since mine is pretty lenient, and really small, they would allow us to keep our e-mail accounts/have a separate alumni e-mail account.

Back