• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE RESELLERS and cpanel hosting at Bizari Networks!!

Bizari and xSpeedHost are partners... So anything you need from Bizari, Just ask me.. Im in charge of Bizari now. =)

It's a waste of time, still waiting for my reseller which was accepted 3 weeks ago.

No contact whatsoever.

As stated on the bizari site,

jcws said:
We are moving to a new server.. so all resellers account will have to wait.
thanks and sorry for the delay.

This is not up to JCWS. The people who are setting up his account are taking some (or a lot of) time. (This is also stated in the bizari forums.)

Stuff that is not stated here:

1. You must have a real domain they wont give a sub domain
2. You need to show proof of traffic for all plans but the really small 100 mb one

Its just not worth it.....

Hi, to answer your inquiries ksb;

1. If we give resellers out on subdomains, then you will only be able to host domains yourselft. Cpanel does not allow you to create an account like user.host.reseller.com. Aoart from that, most people wouldn't want a subsubdomain.

2. We do require traffic for our two larger plans, like EVERY other free reseller to my knowledge. Even so, we rarely enforce this. Side note: Our smallest plan is 500mb (get your facts straight :D)

canardpress said:
Hi, to answer your inquiries ksb;

1. If we give resellers out on subdomains, then you will only be able to host domains yourselft. Cpanel does not allow you to create an account like user.host.reseller.com. Aoart from that, most people wouldn't want a subsubdomain.

2. We do require traffic for our two larger plans, like EVERY other free reseller to my knowledge. Even so, we rarely enforce this. Side note: Our smallest plan is 500mb (get your facts straight :D)

0wned...

Back