• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Resellers (Only 5 available!)

b4e

I am giving out 5 free resellers with 1gb space 5gb bandwith. The catch is you will have to display a banner 480 x 60 on each of your customers sites (I have to get something out of this right? ;) ) This is a pretty reasonable offer. i only have 5 of these for the time being so by tommorow when I get back from school I will choose 5 people. To be chosen you just have to post with
your name
why i should choose you
What are you going to use it for

Please no begging for it or you won't get it

Hello I'm interested with ur offer.

My name is Teddy.
What I'm gonna to use is to run hosting business. So first I will provide free hosting with small space and paid hosting too. Then If I getting bigger, I will buy reseller from you and continue this hosting business.

You should choose me ? coz if i success, i will buy reseller from you.

Thats all

My name is Damian Francis Blunt
I see no reason why you should choose me but if you do i will use it to extend my services at liway.com and instead of just offering free forum hosting i will be able to offer small site hosting as well if i get this
What are you going to use it for - ^^^^i answered this in the above

thank you and i hope i can recieve this from you

Name: Richard.
Why you should choose me: Thats totally up to you. Whether you like what you've read.
What are you going to use it for: I'll use the reseller to give out free web hosting, and will makesure your banner is put up. I have experience too with Whm, so there shouldn't be any problems.

Edit: Forgot to mention, i do have my own domain aswell.

Last edited:
hey! good offer.

My name is aaron

I from china. if i get your offer, i would build a chinese website. it would have a lot ip hit, then it would make your site known to chinese people.

I'm a student, my major is psychology. so if i get your offer, i would build a site about psychology.

thanks!

Craig barber

You should choose me because i am looking to start my own hosting company. I believe this would be a great thing to start with. I know a lot about computers, and programming, and websites too.

I needed

your name: fong phooi nam
why i should choose you: cause i really ineeded on it and cannot afford
What are you going to use it for: i will host a few site with ghost stories content.

your name-Peyo Peev
why i should choose you-You should choose me because....because I'll offer good plans.:)
What are you going to use it for-I'm going to use for giving free hosting for Bulgarians because there's no free hosting provider in Bulgaria I know .

Hello, I don't know if this offer is still going but if it is I am interested. My name is simon. I am interested because I like helping people to set up their own websites. I am commited to helping people as you can see from my website which is soon to open @ http://www.dark-web.co.uk . It will offer help with coding and design and It would be nice if I could offer hosting to the users who need it to get started up. If you still have any of these accounts please email lisss001@medway.org.uk. Thanks !

Hello, I run hostinghome.co.uk and need resouces.
I'f i could have this reseller i'll host your site with 100gb space and bandwitdh.
Not much else i can say really.
Thanks.

b4e said:
I am giving out 5 free resellers with 1gb space 5gb bandwith. The catch is you will have to display a banner 480 x 60 on each of your customers sites (I have to get something out of this right? ;) ) This is a pretty reasonable offer. i only have 5 of these for the time being so by tommorow when I get back from school I will choose 5 people. To be chosen you just have to post with
your name
why i should choose you
What are you going to use it for

Please no begging for it or you won't get it

Hello,
My name is Mas Wawan from Indonesia.
I am interested with the offer.
I will use it for giving free webhosting for indonesian internet user ... thousands of people here looking for free webhosting ....I will make your ad to be put on every customers.

You should choose me :) ...
I'll combine this with my already running free url redirection service http://www.webnya.com
and on my selling ebook information on how to put your online business very cheap way at http://www.rahasiaonline.com

Look forward to work together with you .... he he he

regards,
Mac
Still mourn of Dana Elcar's Death :-(

Back