• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Service that Nobody Can touch

Best Quote of the Year Awarded To Cistate

Originally posted by cistate
More like free service that nobody will touch!

Best laugh I've had all day. You obviously think quickly on your feet. "...that nobody will touch..... hahahahha. Absolutely top-rate response.:classic2:

Moron of the month

Originally posted by mississa
We never claimed that we would give anyone free service regardless of what you use. If you are using 75MB of bandwidth just to create your site your doing something with it and you should pay. I never claimed it was the best plan however find me companies that offer what we offer for the price we offer " free "

Mississa; I currently have 989 websites on 416 servers on five continents*, and, while my entire life is dedicated to helping people to help themselves, primarily by catching them red-handed in the act of excellence and making a big deal of it, I'm severely challenged by the temptation to accuse you of being less than cerebrally gifted. Not dozens, Mississa, rather, HUNDREDS of web hosts offer far more than you. No, no, let me be more specific: there is no known webhost on the planet in any of the languages I speak proffering such an execrable hosting offer.

* With hyperdominance in hundreds of keywords, you can accept this as coming from the horse's mouth. Just type, oh, "best shortcuts" or "masters and millionaires" or "healthiest website" or even, sadly, "911day" at any search engine and you'll know that you've been chastised by the world's most prolific webmaster.

To Mississa, and others like Mississa:

Please, stop wasting the time of people looking to make sober contributions to the value of the internet.

Thanks to freewebspace.net for providing this fantastic forum. Despite my alleged expertise in free hosting, you've provided me with an entirely new side of the internet I never knew existed.
Many, many thanks. Because of freewebspace.net, we expect to feed as many as 200,000 additional people this year with our click-through buttons to thehungersite.org.

Many, many, many thanks. Al Gore must have had you folks in mind when he invented the internet. :rolleyes: ;)
MrShortcut

I never claimed it was the best plan however find me companies that offer what we offer for the price we offer " free "
I'm not being funny, but the subject of this thread does imply that your services are better than those of other companies.

"Free Service that Nobody Can touch"

If you want examples of other services that offer more bandwidth, space or whatever, just do a search from the main page of this site.

We never claimed that we would give anyone free service regardless of what you use. If you are using 75MB of bandwidth just to create your site your doing something with it and you should pay. I never claimed it was the best plan however find me companies that offer what we offer for the price we offer " free "
Sure. Read the Host FAQ, or do a search on this website. Search Google, Altavista. If you can find something that offers 10mb of transfer besides yours, tell us.

Back