• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Shared and Reseller Hosting - XFree Version 2

Francis

Hello there. We offer you shared and reseller hosting services for free! We now released Version 2 of our hosting, and we have deleted inactive accounts so you can experience the best in web hosting.

Join us now!

http://xfree.tk/forum/

You can order here:

http://client.xfree.tk/

We also hold competitions often, so be sure to check us out.

Yes we have softaculous (premium version) so you can install 100+ Scripts with one click, it also includes MyBB.

Premium Packages are paid, however for we also have free packages available, and for you I am willing to make you a special package on our Premium Server as long as you post a back-link to our site. Is that okay?

@hei1125, sure. But PM me with your Username, Password and Domain to use so it could be set up quickly.

To others: this will be the last. If you want hosting, post for them at the forums. Lazy :) joking.

I sent the dude a few pms it always takes 18 to 20 hrs to reply back one other thing dude said adult content is ok when I posted for help on the host forum someone elese banned me from the forum good thing is my hosting account is still active

i sent the dude a few pms it always takes 18 to 20 hrs to reply back one other thing dude said adult content is ok when i posted for help on the host forum someone elese banned me from the forum good thing is my hosting account is still active

....:eek3:

Do you allow adult content do you allow subdomain or do I need my own domain

Yes we allow it but if complaints arise, we will contact you first before we take action.

Seems thats not the case at all:

Quoted from your forum by Yoshi:
Posted Yesterday, 05:41 PM
Hosting of Adult Content is not allowed. Read the ToS.

Account Terminated. Domain Deleted.

Dont offer something then immediately delete a website since you gave permission in the first place. Judging by that post I doubt Yoshi sent a message about any complaints.

Yoshi is not the admin he is a co admin & he never read the thread posted here like I said my hosting cpanel is still up

There was a slight confusion. No account was terminated. Yoshi didn't know about this at that time, so he thought it was not allowed. No site was lost. Sorry for that.

Back