• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Shoutcast Hosting needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJboutit

I am looking for free shoutcast hosting need 64kbps or 56kbps 30 to 50 listeners I am willing to put a ad or two on my stations website. My station right now does not have many listeners only a few here & there so let me know what you can do just wondering if I can get this for free or not.

Hi, you won't find anyone on here giving away free shoutcast hosting, if you do I'll be impressed. You could try http://www.listen2myradio.com they let you stream using their servers but you must visit the page first before it will work, still it's better than nothing :)

Unfortunately I don't think you are going to find what you are looking for without chiping a couple dollars on your end.

I will be offering FREE shoutcast servers In September. Those servers will be available for 24 hours at NO COST. The link will not be available on the web so pm me to be on the list.

brotherhewd said:
I will be offering FREE shoutcast servers In September. Those servers will be available for 24 hours at NO COST. The link will not be available on the web so pm me to be on the list.

can I ask how are you going to pay for so much bandwidth?

mr.d1n1 said:
can I ask how are you going to pay for so much bandwidth?

How I do business is none of your matter and such a pertinent question shall not be answered to a competitor. :eek2:

122333 said:
pmed... please reserve for me...

I put you on the reserve list. Thank you

brotherhewd said:
How I do business is none of your matter and such a pertinent question shall not be answered to a competitor. :eek2:

Hehe, don't worry, I won't compete with you on free shoutcast hosting :lol:

Still I'd like to check this service when it's ready, you could advertise here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back