• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free space requested

djyox

I'm looken for the basics as of now, I am looking to host a few personal pages with lots of pictures.

I would be willing to have a banner on every page, NO pop-ups. I don't want to talk in a forum that doesn't intrest me.

If your still with me and willing to give me a site, then I will tell you the plans.

For now, the site will be a basic personal homepage. I will be looking to upgrade down the road to a site witch hosts other peoples own pages that they can post their own pictures, and words (basicaly make their own homepages w/o actualy letting them just do what ever) I would be planning on paying for this service, but this will not be for a while down the road.

I want:

good amount of space
good amount of bandwidth
FTP
Cpanel (would be nice)
php
mysql

Let me know. I am in no hurry to make this homepage. Also, this site will be about Saltwater Reefs.

Back