• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE sub-DOMAIN, FREE HOSTING, CPANEL, 99.9% Uptime, Softaculous -Hosterbox

Hosterbox

FREE sub-DOMAIN, FREE HOSTING 2gb, CPANEL, 99.9% Uptime, 24/7 Support -Hosterbox
Hosterbox is now offering for a limited time only a TRIAL account:

FREE webhosting comes with

Free sub-domain or use your own
500mb of disk space
2gb of bandwidth
Ftp, cpanel and Fantastico

Direct link:
http://www.hosterbox.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=11

For our Premium Hosting refer to:

http://hosterbox.com/webhostingplans.html

About us
Hosterbox operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We help people and

companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities,

aspirations and dreams. Hosterbox has a wide variety of solutions, from helping a small

bisness to Hosting Governament events and services. Our experience has lead us to offer the

best and simplist solutions for everyone from entrepreneurs to web masters.

500 megs of space doesn't cut it in 2011 sir. You gotta offer min 1 Gig.

This is free web hosting at its best with fully featured auto-installers, 24/7 support and 3 website builders, 500mb is more then enough for a decently sized website plus its all free! You won't find a more reliable free web host.

IMO, unless you are using some kind of image host, or a big forum that allows avatar uploading, you shouldn't have a problem with having 500MB :p

I my self use 120MB on my personal blog (all my images uploaded there) and around 30MB for the CricketHost site, forum and THT. :p

Good luck HosterBox! :)

When you have more domains/subdomains in the same account, 500 MB might not be enough.
For a single site with just one domain, this space disk is fair...for small to medium size sites.

Back