• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Submission, no Reciprocal Wanted PR5 Directory, FSOBC.org . Please review.

D'Godown

Hello,

I have completed the creation of a PR5 directory at www.FSOBC.org (Free Submit Open Basic Catalogue).

The motive of creating this directory is to provide users with a real search directory with good search engine features and not just fooling around to sell links or premium listings.

The FSOBC is fast, secure, easy to use and submit and it is going to be very beneficial because i am watching PR6/PR5 updown in last week, prior to it the domain was PR5 for a long time.

Please comment on the functionality and features, I have tried my best to select the most accurate script for the directory. The submission is very easy and simple and the algorithms used in script submits everything through Sitemaps.

Thanks for your time.

i like this directory because it is clean, has no adverts, asks for no reciprocal links and totally free.
further because of its page rank.

Back