• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free up to 1GB Space, 20GB Bandwidth Hosting!

svien

100-1000MB Storage Space
1000-20000MB Bandwidth per month
1-3 FTP accounts
1-3 Mysql Databases
1-3 Subdomains
Cpanel 9
Frontpage Extensions
PHP Support
PERL Support
Bandwidth Stats
File Manager
Error Log
Webalizer Stats
Ip Deny Manager
Search Engine Submit Tool
Redirect Manager
Customer Error Pages
Webprotect
Ftp Settings
PhpMyAdmin
External Domain Pointing
File Manager
CGI-BIN
Server Sides Includes
Web Based Control Panel
Spam Filters
Domain or Subdomain

More information:

http://svienkinhte47a.info/

From the "More Information" page:
What is the Requirements?
In order to become our VIP Member, You MUST have:
Have a running website
Have stats of that website
At least 10 Unique Visitors per day
You are willing to place our banner and text link on every top of you webpage

jerry4dos said:
From the "More Information" page:

Jerry, those requirements (although an obstacle) are not necessarily a negative for a webmaster (depends on how the webmaster is using the space/Svien is offering lots that a webmaster could experiment with/learn with). I would rather put a banner & text link on my site than have the host impose a million pop-ups :D or frames plus+ junk! I don't mind co-branding with a host, but I don't like them to impose their Google ads upon me. pirate3

Through FWS I learned about Freeyellow & Virtualave.net, both of those services imposed horrible pop-ups.

I learned about newag.org through FWS & although I didn't like being forced into their frame, the banner wasn't so bad & when I had the service, their FTP was great. I was using it as secondary webpages & my blog was there for a while. I had the url:
http://members.newag.org/rhianna
but last summer they knocked me off their server w/o notice :cry2:
You can see the complaint I wrote in another forum about lycos.co.uk here

In terms of the stats requirement, I encourage webmasters using freespace to use a public tracker like http://www.extreme-dm.com/tracking/
Look at my previous posts & you'll see that I've used those stats to persuade free hosts in the past.
I've learned about most of my free hosting from FWS & I come back to learn more & to help others when I can.
I don't think there's a perfect free host, but some are better than others :wink2:

rhianna said:
Jerry, those requirements (although an obstacle) are not necessarily a negative for a webmaster (depends on how the webmaster is using the space/Svien is offering lots that a webmaster could experiment with/learn with). I would rather put a banner & text link on my site than have the host impose a million pop-ups :D or frames plus+ junk! I don't mind co-branding with a host, but I don't like them to impose their Google ads upon me.
I don't think Jerry ment it to be a negative comment. It was posted so people can find out they required a banner ad before they took their time to sign up for the service.

Mr. Blunt said:
I don't think Jerry ment it to be a negative comment. It was posted so people can find out they required a banner ad before they took their time to sign up for the service.

You mean some people would sign up before reading the "More Information" page?

You forgot the [/sarcasm] rhianna so I thought I would add it for you :p Unless you weren't being sarcastic in which case I will just sit down and shut up :eek:

rhianna said:
You mean some people would sign up before reading the "More Information" page?
I'm pretty sure people do read the more information page. Why waste your time though reading the page when the thread you come from already says if the host requires ads or not? I personally don't even look at the hosts homepage if the thread has already told me they are going to require something I don't want. I think it's a pain for me to search the hosts' website to find out something someone could of told me in the thread.

Jerry's post I believe was to help pepople not give the host a negative comment.

Thanks, RogueFoxx. :)
I've been reading your posts & I enjoy them.
As for jerry4dos, I had so much fun with him in the avatar thread that I was looking for some more banter. :cool:

Back