• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free vbulletin forum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we download VB 2.3.10 ??

are we allowed to use it for free?

if yes then i could make some nice skins for it, and install some additoinal mods.
it'll be the best :)

Unfortunately Xeon its not a freebie...your probably could download it from somewhere but it wouldnt be legal thats for sure...

go ..go ..go! ..haha
That would be cool

can we download VB 2.3.10 ??

are we allowed to use it for free?

if yes then i could make some nice skins for it, and install some additoinal mods.
it'll be the best :)

its fair enough, luckily for vb, they were paid from the beggining so they dont suffer from the mess of liscence agreements and copyrights like IPB do and alley, do you not get any money from your host ?? if you cant afford it, get a concept and find a partner to work with who can and is willing to, invest the money,

I didn't want it for my hosting company. I wanted it for another project of mine that is non profit.

I was just happy to be able to try it as I never had a chance to use VB. I know VB is the best.
I ended up installing MyBB for the site.

its fair enough, luckily for vb, they were paid from the beggining so they dont suffer from the mess of liscence agreements and copyrights like IPB do and alley, do you not get any money from your host ?? if you cant afford it, get a concept and find a partner to work with who can and is willing to, invest the money,

Last edited:
I didn't want it for my hosting company. I wanted it for another project of mine that is non profit.

I was just happy to be able to try it as I never had a chance to use VB. I know VB is the best.
I ended up installing MyBB for the site.

MyBB is almost exactly like vBulletin. I've started using MyBB for my community aswell.

Closed in just over a day, thank god we have a Legal copy of vBulletin on my latest website! =) *cough* Thanks AMC *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back