1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

FREE Video Capture Software

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by GeorgeB, Nov 4, 2017.

1. GeorgeB

GeorgeB Chairman/CEO TMCG NLC

I use teamviewer to do webinars with, for people I help learn how to trade Forex. I love Teamviewer for the features it has, plus that it is free as well, but it takes forever to process the videos from TVS to AVI format.

I was using snagit to record the video, while I used Teamviewer to host the webinar with, but something went wrong, and lately Snagit wants to crash just about every time you use it.

Can anyone recommend a good, free software that will record video, and won't crash on me all the time?

Thanks for any recommendations!

2. zoomzoom

zoomzoom New Member

Debut is the best desktop screen recorder I used ever. It is more than a screen recorder, actually, it is a combination of webcam software and screen recorder. Debut allows you to capture the entire screen, a single window or any selection region, adjust the video resolution, size, and frame rate for capture, record videos with many format such as avi, mp4, wmv, and more.

Debut comes with a feature of using video overlay to record your screen and webcam simultaneously, which is the perfect for Youtube videos where you can show both your screen and facial reactions simultaneously.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2018