• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Hosting: AD FREE, Reliable, Fast Support, Quality

Web Hosting

Hello,

HostRave Free Hosting is a web hosting provider launched in March 2003. We offer quality, reliable webhosting at no cost. We host both personal and business websites. Our specifications are as follows:

Disk space: 50 MB
Bandwidth: unmetered (not to be confused with unlimited. While nothing is unlimited, we offer as much bandwidth as our users need for their 20 MB storage accounts).
Your URL: yourdomain.com or directory on our domain
PHP: supported
mySQL: 1 database per account
Uptime: 99%+ (overall uptime during the last 12 months)
Email: 1 POP3 email account (+ webmail)
FTP: yes
Additional features: file manager, guestbook, message board
Ads: 100% AD FREE. NO BANNERS, NO POPUPS! :cool2:

Frequently Asked Questions about HostRave Free Hosting :)

Question: Is this service reliable?
Answer: Yes. While there are dozens of paid and free web hosting providers that come and go, we're here to stay. We've been providing this service for over a year now and our (overall monthly) uptime is over 99%.

Question: How come you only offer 50 MB of disk space? There are free hosts that offer 100 MB, 500 MB or even more!
Answer: Free hosts that offer 500 MB of disk space usually won't last very long. In order to keep our service alive long-term and accept as many new web hosting applications as possible, we're offering 50 MB - which, by the way should be enough for most personal websites and some commercial ones.

Question: What does "unmetered" bandwidth mean? Is it unlimited?
Answer: Unmetered, in this case - refers to unmeasured. This means that you can have as much bandwidth as your 20 MB disk space account can handle. This can mean 2 GB, 5 GB, etc. There is no such thing as "unlimited" and hosts claiming to offer unlimited things also won't last too long. :)

Question: Do you have some testimonials?
Answer: Sure! You can view a list of unsolicited testimonials dating from a year back until this date by clicking here

That's about it! Thank you for taking the time to read this email and visit HostRave.

Comments and suggestions are welcome so please feel free to post them.

The FTP seems to work a little oddly where directories are concerned. If you need FTP, be sure to check this out and see if the File Manager limitation is something you can live with.

I think that's a great offer, and looks to be a terrific service. I think I may signup, but before I do, are web design business' allowed here?

Back