• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free web hosting and much more!

keti

Turn on your smile – a lighting system of the face, the cooling system of the head and the heating system of the heart. A new discovery in the World Wide Web!

I’ve recently discovered something new and free! It is free web hosting with a lot of possibilities: chat, online forum, photo albums, personal calendar etc…

Enter now and take a tour through the Free Web Town

www.freewebtown.com

Works now - was previously in beta

FreeWebTown.com is working now... please note it was previously in beta mode. It's recently had a system upgrade (hardware and development language redesign) to better scale and increase overall reliability.

Please try again...
Extending the power of communities online

keti said:
Turn on your smile – a lighting system of the face, the cooling system of the head and the heating system of the heart. A new discovery in the World Wide Web!

I’ve recently discovered something new and free! It is free web hosting with a lot of possibilities: chat, online forum, photo albums, personal calendar etc…

Enter now and take a tour through the Free Web Town

www.freewebtown.com

That's a site advert, they don't offer hosting. Someone plz lock this thread.

scylla said:
That's a site advert, they don't offer hosting. Someone plz lock this thread.

They do offer hosting
Go to the Websites section...
I think if you join, you get a lot of different free stuff...

yes, i *think* they do offer hosting, I signed up and i think thier service is somewhat like that of Tripod.com and Geocities.

Back