• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free web hostinng

Websun

I am looking for:

at least 50MB
at least 20GB

and that it can be on other language(not english)

thanks ;)

The GZSO has hosting plans that you can work with. We're here for support and we'll help you through. Check out our plans now!

Small forced ads, some forum posting required.

Must I say, request is a wild one, as you need only 50Mb space but 20Gb bandwidth and language other than English. You have not described about how you plan to use it. Keeping all these things in mind, can I assume this to be some cracks serving site ? 50Mb space and 20 Gb bandwidth don't satisfy any other logic besides when you want language other than English, so as to minimise chances of host understanding your business here.

Anyways, googluck,
when unrealistic requests come, so do popin unrealistic hosts who will blindly cater to such requests without knowing the nature or content of site, afterall competition is high, BUT Quaity hosts will just ignore,

Thomas

Back