• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Service Needed / Offers 468-60 Ads

RECEP

Hello friends, l am willing to find a reliable free web hosting provider to lunch wordpress powered web blogs like www.eduarts.co.cc

Features of service l need:

Disk: 1 GB
BW : 250 GB
Cpanel X 50 features.
Available Memory: 128 MB

I am offering 468-60 Google ads on each page with the areas l pointed.:angel:
post here or pm me. thanks

If you could use a panel besides cPanel, I can help you out. Just let me know, and I'll post the details. :)

Hi is your wordress new? if so you will not be needng so much bandwidth.

If you want to start off small let us know we can offer 500MB space and 1GB bandwidht, and when you need more room we will upgrade you for free.

However our free hosting package displays an ad on the header and footer.

Thanks.

www.driphost.com

Guys, I dont know if you realised my request. most of free service u provide is 24 or 32 mb, l hardly could find 64 mb free web hosting service some, but now l am looking for 128 mb memory limited web service, and thats why l offer to put your ads on my pages, if u dont provide 128 mb memory, pls just inform me where can l.
thanks.

I think you are referring to our 000SPACE service. However, we do run a service here: www.10gb.ws. :)

Anyway, you may have to look for paid hosting, as your demands might be too much for a free hosting plan if you are having trouble finding something that meets exactly.

wow why do you need such a high memory limit and so much bandwidth? I don't think you would find something like that with free hosting...even with ads.

no

why is it much? there are already many free web hosting provider with cpanel who offer 1 gb disk, 25 gb bw and 64 mb memory for freee (without ads or posts) But l ask for ads.
Its really not, but it seems there is not any reliable provider can help me.

why is it much? there are already many free web hosting provider with cpanel who offer 1 gb disk, 25 gb bw and 64 mb memory for freee (without ads or posts) But l ask for ads.

The problem is with abuse. It is too easy to abuse a memory limit that high, and it could destroy a free host's reputation (because the server might run slow for everyone). So I don't think you'll find that for free.

l dont think soo, my friend, l think my post wasnt visible enough for web host providers enough to see and review. otherwise other web hosts would think like u and they wouldnt offer 64 mb memory service. ı still own one without ads, so l can cont there. there is no problem, l just cant use some more plugins there.
l tought l could find a free host here, so freewebspace forums are the biggest one. it seems there is not much provider.

l dont think soo, my friend, l think my post wasnt visible enough for web host providers enough to see and review. otherwise other web hosts would think like u and they wouldnt offer 64 mb memory service. ı still own one without ads, so l can cont there. there is no problem, l just cant use some more plugins there.
l tought l could find a free host here, so freewebspace forums are the biggest one. it seems there is not much provider.

Again, there are many providers, but not who will offer so much for free!

Anyway, good luck in your search. I hope you find what you're looking for. :)

1. You are not asking for 1gb 25 Gb transfer, you want 10X as much transfer, which is 10X more expensive.

2. How many of these hosts are still around, and how long have they been in biz? Sure I can open a free host and offer 1 TB space and transfer.

3. Hosts who do this oversell, and then get in a pickle, screwing people who worked hard on their legit websites.

4. A dinky ad is not going to pay for the amount you want. If it did, then you can easily get paid hosting now couldnt you.

Fact is you are asking for waaaaaaaaaay more then what is a reasonable request, dinky ad or not.

Recep, can you show me the site that dedicates 64 MB of RAM to each hosting account please?
I do not limit accounts by RAM usage, rather just disk space and bandwidth. I don't expect a site to take up 128 MB of RAM by itself; especially if these are new Wordpress blogs.

alright...tell ya what. Talked to some people at RackFree, and if you need 128 mb memory limit, you can check us out. Suggest raising the memory limit, or request it as a "special case". The staff will review it...and perhaps you can have it. Just warning you if you abuse it too much we will have to suspend/terminate ya. But try it out. 250 gigs of space will cost 750 points, one time (around 200-300 good topics/posts on average). But you can work your way up. you won't need 250 gigs of bw your first month :p. We have cPanel, a VPS, and perhaps if your ads make us a lot of $ we can drop the post requirement. Either way check it out http://forum.rackfree.net

ok ok ok , l drop down my request to :

Disk: 1 GB
BW : 50 GB
Cpanel X 20 features.
Available Memory: 64 MB
NO ADS

Now instead of giving even a minute amount of revenue, you are giving none for the exuberant amount of specs

Go paid.

Hi RECEP,

I see you're getting a hard time. I did check all my servers and I don't have one with 128Mb, but I do have 100Mb which is the highest I can offer you.

Unfortunately, I'm going to need you to place ads, otherwise I might not be able to keep hosting in the future. Where you put your ads definitely does make a difference to what I can offer in the future.

All my servers are cPanel and I am very flexible with the features I can provide (you just need to ask for more). If you're placing ads, why should I not want to give you more bandwidth so that you can have more visitors and more ad views and earn more money so I can offer you even more features?

Anyways, let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise I'll see you around the community when you join.

first of all thanks for confirming me about how l tought. you also showed others that its not impossible as they said.
please pm me details about ur offer.
thanks...

Just to note, if your offering blogs powered by Wordpress MU, then you don't need that much bandwidth. I host over 300 users right now, and don't use near that amount. Even with the 100+ themes uploaded.

But, best of luck to you.

bandwith was not that problem at the beginning schmarvin, my offers most important side was memory limit, cos l was having some errors from wordpress plugins l was using cos of memory requirements...
So, Let me make my offer again ???

50 domain, 28 or 50 gb bw, ram at least 64 or 128 mb pnale. ftp 1, email 1, mysql 50. thats all

Back