• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free web site hosting for everyone

Techkid

Free Web Site Hosting

Free Hosting Info:
We are happy to offer webmasters free webhosting that could cost them up to hundreds of dollars. All plans come with the poplular CPanel control panel, POP3 email, FTP access, MySQL databases, Frontpage extensions, PHP support, NO ADS, and your own ads are allowed. A text link or button to our site is of course appreciated, but not at all required.

In order to be eligible for free hosting, you must be an active member of our community. All of our free plans are completely free of charge. These plans can be used with your own domain, including uni.cc, or our negaforums.com subdomain (which is what we recommend for a free address).

250MB Space
10 GB Bandwidth Per Month
5 FTP Accounts
5 Email Accounts
5 MySQL Databases
5 SubDomains
Cpanel + Fantastico
No file limit size
No Forced Ads

Legal notes:
1. No illegal content including spam.
2. Multiple accounts are not allowed.
3. No adult content allowed.
4. Only english, or approved translations. Non-approved foreign language content on your site is grounds for suspension and termination without warning.

Forgien language's are accepted with a visible translation link on every page

http://www.negaforums.com

Last edited:
Wow

I just registered for a hosting account at NegaForums and it was created within minutes. I have never experienced such a quick response. I had a few questions and Michael answered them immediately. He was absolutely terrific to deal with. I can only wish them the best with their hosting venture. If the treatment I just received is any indication of what is yet to come, their future is bright.

In case anyone is wondering....I knew nothing about this host until this morning; I am not related to anyone there; I found out about this host here; I was not asked to post a comment; etc. I just wanted to share my experience with this community. Good luck NegaForums!

Back