• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free webhosting 10GB

If it's 10 GB of bandwidth our free cpanel hosting plans meet your needs. We can offer 1 GB space, and 10 GB bandwidth, no file size limit, email/webmail, FTP, subdomains and MySQL as well. If it's 10 GB space, you will need to offer something in return.

It would be better if you specify the type of content you are going to host there. Many hosts do not allow any type of content hosting!

I had a bitter experience by selecting a guy from some other forum. He makes me feel for at least 1 year.. my domain also stuck with him!!

I think it is safe to assume he wishes 10GB space.

With that assumption, I would certainly suggest that he fully explains what content will be hosted and why he would require 10 gigs and no ads to remotely repay the host generous to allocate that space to him.

As for the 10 MB file size min, I would hope he can tell the prospective host what files these are.

I think it is safe to assume he wishes 10GB space.

With that assumption, I would certainly suggest that he fully explains what content will be hosted and why he would require 10 gigs and no ads to remotely repay the host generous to allocate that space to him.

As for the 10 MB file size min, I would hope he can tell the prospective host what files these are.

I agree with u man

Back