• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Webhosting No Ads 10gb space 100gb bandwidth

SP starts off small, and you can easily upgrade by sending a ticket. People who ----- moan and complain that he isnt giving what he offers right away, are likely the ones abusing the host or simply like to complain, though they will not remotely achieve the traffic needed to use all his allocated specs.

There is no need for neg rep on his account as well. He will give you that space if your account warrants it.

SP starts off small, and you can easily upgrade by sending a ticket. People who ----- moan and complain that he isnt giving what he offers right away, are likely the ones abusing the host or simply like to complain, though they will not remotely achieve the traffic needed to use all his allocated specs.

There is no need for neg rep on his account as well. He will give you that space if your account warrants it.

Cool it dude. I was only telling what I saw. I am not complaining nor moaning, neither I have spare time to abuse any host. :angel:

Take a chill pill :biggrin2:

Wasnt pointed to you personally, but if you look at his other posts (offers) you will see people griping on how they dont get the full allocated space/transfer right away.

I would suggest to SP though, that something be said in his offer posts saying something like "Up to 10gb space/100gb transfer" and briefly list the increase as needed allocations.

Wasnt pointed to you personally, but if you look at his other posts (offers) you will see people griping on how they dont get the full allocated space/transfer right away.

I would suggest to SP though, that something be said in his offer posts saying something like "Up to 10gb space/100gb transfer" and briefly list the increase as needed allocations.

You are right buddy actually I feel. :)

Back