• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Webhosting

y01tzkev

To start off, I am not representing a hosting company. I have a dedicated server with unused resources where I am offering for ad supported free hosting.
Therefore, the server will not be stacked with over 100 clients. I am only offering this to a few applicants (maybe 5?).

Free Hosting:
500MB Webspace
5 GB Bandwidth
3 MySQL Databases
CPanel
PHP5

Plan can be adjusted to the applicant's needs.
All applicants are subject to review.
I have the right to reject anyone and right to revoke anyone's service on my server. Of course, I will not revoke a person's service for no reason and without a sufficient amount of time to move their website.

If interested, please post your website's current URL, purpose and traffic information.
If you do not currently have a website, please tell me about what you are trying to build.

Thank you.

i have a website which is a social community. unfortunately, the link for the curretn server is down since they are shutdowning and im currently downloading my backup.. it has registered users and have 10 users per day. so i would like to apply. i want 1 gb space and 10 gb bw if u want.. email me on ialatam@yahoo.com

Back